* Windows HELM expert required - $100 for a days work

Hi,

I need help setting up HELM Control Panel. I would like to talk to someone on AIM/MSN that can assist me in setting up a Windows HELM server.

I will pay you $100 for a days work - mainly just answering my questions, and helping me setup HELM for Windows.

If you are an expert at HELM, msg me your AIM or Y! IM name and we can get started.
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Contact with Rubal at rubal.net. He's a Helm expert. I was working with him before and very pleased with what he's done for me

Hello,

I am available to start immediately. I have been working with Helm on very large & small platforms. My IM contacts are in my signature. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

i can help with this also. i have used helm for about 5 years now in various versions

Please contact me for this
    Thanks
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

Hello,

We at OnLiveGlobal, are ready to take up your assignment. Please contact our sales team at [email protected] Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com

Alternatively, we're also available for IM through the following means.
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: salesolg

Regards,
    OnLiveGlobal

We do allot of Helm3 and Helm4 Development for many people as well as Helm configuration and server hardening.

PM us or visit our website.
    SOA/SaaS/Cloud & Hosting Technology Evangelist
    Note: Any opinions expressed are my own and not of anyone else or my companies.