How long it takes for volume drive to setup server?

I ordered today. And i have been emailing them from 2 days for information, with no reply.

Please let me know how long it will take to get this server setup and ready?

You ordered a server after not getting a reply to your initial inquiry?

with mine it took 5 days due to them being out of stock..however I had very good communication from them...they always responded fast for me.

Seems strange for them to not get back to you within 2 days.

Maybe its going to their junk email or something?

I'm sure they'll be around here on the forums to take care of you.

I will wait until tomorrow, if not ill buy the server from someone else.

drop them a email from another email address if you have in case that your email is having problems sending/receiving from them.
    tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

Ok i will try

Hi,

Volumedrive get ALOT of orders and are constantly ordering in new parts for servers. My servers took between 3-5 days to get. Its worth waiting for though, Also Josh and Jeff and the rest of their team are great.

If your a provider who orders in parts your ultimately relying on your shipping company to get everything in as quick as possible. They will get your server online the day that the parts come in. Now I dont work for Volumedrive so I couldnt say when that would be but I know thats generally how they do it, Build as soon as parts turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by awaisuk View Post

I ordered today. And i have been emailing them from 2 days for information, with no reply.

I wanted to order a server from them, so I sent them an e-mail I think 3 or 4 days ago at "info at volumedrive dot com" asking some questions about billing. No reply from them yet! So now I'm searching elsewhere for a server.
    <<I don't need no stinking rules for signature setup!>>

awaisuk, sorry for the delay. we are available via MSN or email.

DeNasio, we may have overlooked the email. Will be sending a PM to follow up.

**Edit** We checking to make sure our spam settings are not blocking these emails.
    Last edited by volumix; 01-16-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    Fast SSD Dedicated Servers || 24/7 365 Support || Money-Back Guarantee
    Dedicated Servers || Colocation || IP Transit
    Need to get in touch? Drop us an email at info[at]quadix.co

Just to clarify, you had 1 day of pre-sale email questions for them, which they did not get back to you on, and then you went ahead and ordered. Then you emailed on the same day that you ordered to find out more information on setup time?
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    Just to clarify, you had 1 day of pre-sale email questions for them, which they did not get back to you on, and then you went ahead and ordered. Then you emailed on the same day that you ordered to find out more information on setup time?
    Pre-sales emails were answered via MSN.

Being that the ordering system is automated, the order was being processed and we did not receive a follow up email from the OP. All is being sorted, as we are adjusting our spam filter and now manually contacting the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by awaisuk View Post

Just wondering if and when you got your server awaisuk. I too ordered a server a couple of days ago from them but they were sold out and so have to wait.
    <<I don't need no stinking rules for signature setup!>>

Hi,

With our servers we have had varying wait times, Sometime were in luck and they have a server available and ive got it within 12 hours. Most times its 3-5 days for ordering parts and setting up.

I've ordered one of their cheap Celeron servers on January 18 and it has not yet been setup. But that's alright, they warned me it could take a while the same day I ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
    I've ordered one of their cheap Celeron servers on January 18 and it has not yet been setup. But that's alright, they warned me it could take a while the same day I ordered.

GHDpro, can you please send us a PM or email with the order #, just want to make sure it's being processed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    GHDpro, can you please send us a PM or email with the order #, just want to make sure it's being processed accordingly.
    I already send an email about it before I made that post (because while I didn't mind waiting, the suggested setup time had past).

For anyone else who wants to know: new ETA is supposed to be early next week.