Dedicated Server Provider taking offers.

Looking for offers on a small dedicated server company.

I grew this from the ground up over the past year. Current yearly revenue is roughly $200,000+.

All equipment is wholly owned and you will be purchasing no debt. Customers are loyal, and I would like to stay onboard for a small amount of time to make sure they are taken care of properly.

Looking for offers in the $30,000 range. This will cover equipment equity as well as client profits.

Please PM me for more information.

Please confirm, are you looking for offer in $30K range?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Yes. I am in an established situation with high(er than normal)-margin large commit customers.

Where are client servers currently located? When does the contract end? Currently monthly colo costs?

Please email an nda to andy(@)thenynoc.com
    BGP GRID
    UNetLab Network Simulator Hosting
    Prepare for your CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certifications today!

what are the margins like? $30k for a 200K/year company? Something sounds wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by elektrica View Post
    what are the margins like? $30k for a 200K/year company? Something sounds wrong?
    Not if total costs amount to $170k
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers
    EconDC.com - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

Please follow forum rules and do not speculate or add personal comments to the post.

Margins are more than reasonable.

Please email NDA to dave [at] fluidhosting.com. Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Please email NDA to cwiley [at] nfis.com

Thanks.

Is this the same company you were trying to sell here - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=615592
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

It is the same company.

While I did get a series of reasonable offers; no one left me with the impression my customers would not be adversly impacted.

Going forward, I will only talk to people who will not pickup and move equipment to their local at the first possibility. I am looking for someone local to the Bay Area, CA to take over operations.

I am in no need to sell; I would just like some down time. My customers are my #1 priority tho and I will not put them in a situation I am not %100 comfortable with.

Hello,
    Feel free to contact me at jeff[at]vaguhost.com.

Thakn you.

Hi All;

I was unable to find anyone I would feel secure with.

Guess I'll grow some more and just hire a manager in a few months instead.

Thanks for the offers all those who PMd me!

Opp.

If you are still interested in selling - please email me; tdibenedetto{at}millenniumdata.com.