Selling all unused scripts from projects that "didn't make it"

Hi there,

I have the following scripts available for sale from projects that were planned but never made it to the public. All prices are fixed meaning no "bids" accepted.

1 x PHPLinkdirectory License (unbranded version normally 75 US$)
    Will sell for: 45$ (save 30$)
    Site: phplinkdirectory.com

1 x webdirectory pro (normally 79$)
    Will sell for: 40 US$
    Site: scriptsfrenzy.com

1 x Host Directory Pro (normally 79$)
    Will sell for: 40 US$
    Site: scriptsfrenzy.com

1 x realchat (351m-222e)
    This is a bargain as this product was replaced by realchat with a new version (which is not better than the old one because of limits). It's basically a java chat server / client for unlimited connections which was sold for 500$ a year ago. YOu can see a demo at dnforum as they use this version too I believe.
    Will sell for: 250 US$
    Site: Realchat.com
    (be aware that they do not have a demo of the old java version anymore)

1 x MiniBB Commercial License (branding removal - normally 60$)
    Will sell for: 30 US$
    Site: minibb.net/

1 x 6al.net Social Networking Community (normally 119$)
    Will sell for: 80 US$)
    Site: 6al.net

I might add a few more things after browsing my "Purchased but unused) folder" later.

PM me for details or if you wish to purchase any of the licenses above.

As a PHP programmer myself I am willing to install any of the products above for a low installation fee.

Very nice prices.
    Do you have any more scripts from scriptsfrenzy as I might be interested in euploader.

Hello,

Sadly not as I only purchased the two mentioned above as they were meant for a mixed directory project which was dropped.

Hello,

I'll purchase "Host Directory Pro" :)

Could you send a ticket to WHT for license verification?

Best regards,
    Just Freelancing on the Net

I will ask WHT if they can verify the license (I don't think so tho because normally they only verify VBulletin licenses as far as I know).

I will let you know more once I have a reply to ticket JMX-17351
    Last edited by BlackMail; 01-16-2008 at 08:46 AM.

BlackMail please submit a ticket. We will verify every license that the creator will communicate with us. There are a few providers who do not respond. If so we will confirm that you have tried to have the license confirmed but the provider did not reply.

Thank you Odd Fact I have submitted the ticket right after it was requested (see ticket number above JMX-17351)

Thank you for your support

P.S: I find it great that you offer such a great service like verifying licenses. Most sites would charge for something like that because it takes at least 10 minutes of your time to verify a license (read ticket, contact author, reply to ticket etc). That said, it's great to see a forum community care so much.

I am also interested in Host Directory Pro license. Just let me know once license verified by WHT staff.

Thanks.
    “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anais Nin
    + + http://goo.gl/FueXnz

Host Directory Pro has been sold and the license has been transfered. The other products are still available.