Thumbs up HOSTING TEMPLATE :: HTML+CSS+100% Custom

Hi Everybody,

First of all thanks for your wonderfull support and response on my last weeks post.

I'm currently offering 1(one) webhosting templates for sale. Its a 100% unique design and comes with exclusive rights.

1 : http://pentavizion.com/sales/template/111/
    PRICE : Only $100

What you get?
    1. Fully coded template with 3 pages (Index / Plan Compare Page / About us)
    2. .css File
    3. Sliced PSD
    4. All Fonts used
    5. All Icons used
    6. Minor modifications free of charge

Sale Details
    Payment Method: Paypal/Western Union

If interested please PM me / MSN : [email protected] / email : [email protected]

If you like my work and wish to offer me custom work I'm open to it. Please feel free to contact me anytime at above mentioned contact details.

Thanks in advance!
    Subhasish Ghosh

I liked your design and concept. Can you change the colors of the template and the corn image? Also can you show inner page layout as well?
    Thanks.
    “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anais Nin
    + + http://goo.gl/FueXnz

Quote Originally Posted by Shikha View Post
    I liked your design and concept. Can you change the colors of the template and the corn image? Also can you show inner page layout as well?
    Thanks.
    Hi Shikha,

Thanks for showing your interest in my design. The color's and the corn image can obviously be changed and the inner page layout I'm sending you the link via PM.
    Subhasish Ghosh

Hi All,

Thanks for appreciating my design! Well some people are asking the thought behind using Corn in a WebHosting Design. The innovation behind it is

"The Corn is the server and the Cornseeds are accounts hosted in it holding individual space. Ones that are outside the corn are the visitor will to get a space in your server"

Let me know your thought as I felt from a Designer point of view. Please keepup the wonderfull support you all are giving me so that I can comeup with some more innovative ideas. For those who like the design format and want to change the corn I'll obviously change it or can offer you are custom template at same price $100

Thanks and regards
    Bobby
    Subhasish Ghosh