[UK] Tsohost.co.uk voted #1 Windows hosting provider by Webhostdir.com

Tsohost.co.uk has recently been voted the #1 Windows hosting provider by uk.webhostdir.com as voted by their users.

http://uk.webhostdir.com/webhostawards/

To celebrate, we're offering 10% off of all shared and dedicated hosting packages for the life of your account.

To benefit from this offer, just enter the discount code "TENPERCENT" when you sign up.

Tsohost was established in 2003 with a mission to provide high quality, low cost shared hosting. Tsohost has enjoyed massive growth since its acquisition by UK Webhosting Ltd in 2006 and now hosts a combined 15,000 domains.

If you have any queries or need any assistance signing up, please email [email protected] or call us on 0870 0115578 during UK office hours.
    www.tsohost.co.uk

Quality low cost UK based web hosting. Established 2003. Thousands of satisfied customers!

I'm looking around for a host, and impressed with the speed of some of the sites you host, but can you clear something up for me please. On http://www.zesthost.com/ what does it mean by "our virtual hosting brands" ?

This refers to the different domains we trade under - Zesthost.com, Tsohost.co.uk, Registron.co.uk. Following our acquisition of Zesthost in late 2006 we have integrated this into Tsohost to provide a more unified service.
    www.tsohost.co.uk

Quality low cost UK based web hosting. Established 2003. Thousands of satisfied customers!

Thanks

When i go to your dedicated page all the links on the right seem to error, except Signup; is there something wrong? I wanted to look at managed and VDS but unable to :/

http://www.tsohost.co.uk/dedicated.php

This page is under construction and shouldn't be linked to from anywhere on our site. How did you find it?
    www.tsohost.co.uk

When i was browsing your site, an error page came up, and when i clicked the link to go back to the home page, the directory of your domain came up...not sure why, but i saw the dedicated php page listed there and clicked it.

To celebrate, we're offering 10% off of all shared and dedicated hosting packages for the life of your account.
    I was looking for your range of dedicated packages, as you said the 10% deal was on shared and dedicated.

www.tsohost.co.uk

Me again :p

If i opted for the Lite version of hosting on linux (14.99) then decided a year later i would like to upgrade, would i still get the 10% discount as its for the life of the account?

Yes, we can do that for you .

Feel free to give us a call/email/ticket with any further questions.
    www.tsohost.co.uk