AcuNett has been providing Professional Server Administration services for 7 years and has built a strong reputation for generating happy clients.
Why choose AcuNett Management Services?
* Team of System Administrators available to you 24x7.
* Eliminate the leading cause of client headaches - a poorly maintained server.
* Well maintained servers lead to less server issues.
* Unhardened, out of date software leads to exploited and compromised servers.
* Proactive service guarantees constantly updated system software.
* Optimized software results in faster connections, page loads, and queries.
* Stress-Free, Worry-Free 24x7 Monitoring Guarantees maximum server uptime.
* Well maintained servers lead to less server issues.
* AIM/MSN Support on request.
* Fully staffed 24x7, 365 and sometimes 366 Days / year
• 24x7 Server SitterTM Monitoring Included
• 5 Minute Interval Monitoring, 10 Minute Reaction Guarantee
• FREE Essential Server Setup
• Unlimited Server Administration time
• Weekly System Health Reports
• Weekly Security Audit
• Server-required 3rd Party Software Installations (ImageMagick, Fantastico, Urchin, GD Library, etc)
• Installation of various server components (PHP recompiles, Perl Modules, etc)
• 25 Minute Average Response Times
• 2.5 Hour Response Time Guarantee
• Unlimited Trouble Tickets
• Operating System package updates
• Constant Security Patching & Software Updates
• Custom-Tailored Backup Scripts
• Backend Server Upgrades - Kernel, PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc
Essential Server Setup
• SIM - (System Integrity Monitor) - It reboots services that have failed within 5 minutes.
• SPRI – (System Priority) - Sets priority to current processes being run on your server, decreasing load 10-25%.
• PRM - (Process Resource Monitor) – Monitors all resources used by all processes and if a process is being flooded or causing high load on the server, it is killed.
• BFD - (Brute Force Detection) – Detects brute force connections and automatically enters the offending IPs into the firewall to be blocked.
• LES - (Linux Environment Security) - Enforces root-only permissions on system binaries as well as other restrictions on system programs.
• /tmp & /var/tmp hardening – We harden /tmp and /var/tmp so no malicious bash scripts can be executed from this commonly used directory.
• /dev/shm hardening – Another place hackers tend to upload files to is /dev/shm. This directory is hardened as well.
• Optimize FTP Server for faster connections.
• Optimize MySQL & Apache to reduce load and speed up MySQL connections.
• Secure Apache to reduce the amount of information visible about a server's software making it less vulnerable.
• Host.conf Hardening – Prevents IP spoofing and prevents DNS poisoning.
• CHKRootKIt – Simple script that detects software used by hackers. It scans once a day and emails the client if any suspicious scripts are found.
• Disabling Unused Services – We disable unused services to prevent them from being exploited.
• Firewall Installation - APF (Advanced Policy Firewall) iptables based firewall and anti-dos rulesets.
• TCP/IP Hardening – Prevents DDOS and SYN-Flood attacks.
• Logwatch – Sends a daily report to the client with all activity that has taken place on the server for that day.
• Operating System Optimization – Optimize the OS for faster operation and load reduction.
• Disable Open DNS Recursion - Prevent foreign queries that strain your dns servers and prevent it from being utilized in DNS DDoS attacks.
• Remove unused software – We remove unneeded software to minimize the number of software that could possibly be exploited.
• Remove unused services – Unused services are shutdown and their ports closed.
• Libsafe - Libsafe prevents buffer overflows and scans for exploitable software and notifies the client daily if any is found.
• eAccelerator / Zend Optimizer / Ioncube Installation - eAccelerator dramatically decreases page loading times by caching php scripts. in a compiled state.
• SSH Server Hardening - locks down and hardens the SSH server.
• Nessus Security Scan - We perform a security scan on your server and patch any vulnerabilities found.
• Everything in the Essential Server Setup Package.
• Mod_Security - Extensive rule-sets add additional layers of security for your web applications.
• Mod_evasive - Provides evasive action in the case of a DoS attack.
• Smartd - Hard Drive reliability monitor. Provides i/o analysis and failure rates.
• RKHunter - Comprehensive security analysis.
• Disable php functions - Disabling potentially harmful php functions.
• LSM (Linux Socket Monitor) - identifies rogue services.
• Spam Protection (Cpanel & PLESK only) - enables mail server to use spam blacklists, filtering out 99% of internet spam.
• Spamassasin Rules - Extensive spamassassin rulesets to help combat many common types of spam.
• Dictionary Attack Prevention (Cpanel only) - Detects and blocks incoming dictionary attacks to your email system.
Please see our Management SLA for more information on our Compromise-Protection Guarantee
AcuNett 24x7 Proactive Management is available for CPanel, PLESK, DirectAdmin, Webmin, and non control panel servers.
We support the following Operating Systems: RedHat Linux 7.3 - 9, Red Hat Enterprise 3 - 5, CentOS 3 - 5, Fedora Cores 1 - 8, Debian 3 - 4.
Our recommended Operating Systems for new servers are RHEL/CentOS 5 and Debian 4.
Discounts for Bulk Orders available.
Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management. ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )