Thread: HTML Template

HTML Template

Hello,

I have modified an html template with a flash header. There is a login box in the HTML template, which I downloaded off the internet. I was wondering how to have this login box enable my clients to login directly to WHMCS. I do not know how to configure the login box to do this. Also, if it is not possible to do this with WHMCS, the alternative I want would be to have them login to cPanel.

Thanks!

if im not mistaken -- that would require you editting the redirection option in your PHP (hopefully your using php) settings of your log in page.

if you can PM the script(s) your using, i'll configure it to go how you want.

just make sure you leave your domain as well.
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

re

It's in HTML, and I do not see any script in the HTML file. I am using Frontpage to edit. There is a login box, with a username and password field, as well as a submit button.

Quote Originally Posted by natsh View Post
    if im not mistaken -- that would require you editting the redirection option in your PHP (hopefully your using php) settings of your log in page.

if you can PM the script(s) your using, i'll configure it to go how you want.

just make sure you leave your domain as well.

you can copy login form code from whmcs and place it in your template