* Maybe selling: 2host.com, tohost.com, 2host.org and 2tech.com

I'm considering selling these domains, if I can get a decent offer, either individually or as a package. I have too many domains that I don't use.

2host.com and tohost.com can be sold together or individually. They can easily be branded and are premium domains due to their length and names. Of course, 2host.org will be thrown into the 2host.com sale (that won't be separately sold from 2host.com).

I got 2tech.com shortly after, as I was planning to offer outsourced admin, support or just a programming or development service along with 2host.com for a complete branding. That could be used easily for technical services, or even something similar to geeksquad or whatever.

I'm not desperate to sell these domains, but I'm not using them. If I can get a good offer for one or a bundle, I'll be glad to let them go. I'm not just looking for a couple of hundred dollars either, so if you plan to offer too low, then I won't reply. If I don't sell them here, I might sell them at a domain auction or on ebay or somewhere else, or I might just keep them and do a second hosting company, since a few grand one was or the other isn't going to make any impact in my life whatsoever, so don't low ball me, the 2host.com, 2tech.com and tohost.com are premium domains that you don't see for sale very often and a lot less desirable names go for a hell of a lot more than I'll part with these for.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested and give me at least a general price range you're willing to pay.
      0 Not allowed!

By the way, ALL of these domains are registered at GoDaddy.com.

2Host.com expires: 10/25/2014 (I've had it since 2001).
    ToHost.com expires 7/1/2012 (I've had it since 2002).
    2Host.org expires: 6/18/2009 (had it since 2002) *Free with 2Host.com.
    2Tech.com expires: 1/22/2010 (had it since 2003).
      0 Not allowed!

do you have a suggested price in mind for all 4? (or 3 - including the free 2host.org)

i'll see what i can do with your price.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I do not really know for sure. I'm just accepting offers at this time. If it's too low, especially far too low, I'll let the person or company making the offer know. If it sounds about right, I might either ask for a little more or take the offer. Since 2host.org is included with 2host.com, you could consider what that's worth, or just not give it any value, when considering 2Host.Com itself. I'll take offers on any of the three .COM domains either as a package or individually. Sorry I don't have a starting price in mind, so make whatever offer you think it's worth. Honestly, I don't expect I'll actually end up selling it to a company or person on WHT and probably end up auctioning them off otherwise, but I wanted to give members here the first shot, just in case. Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, my bid is $10
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}
      0 Not allowed!

Please, only serious offers.
      0 Not allowed!

you didnt give a starting price... that is a seroius offer...
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}
      0 Not allowed!

Offers do not require a base/starting price. If someone's interested, they can make an offer. Your offer is easily 100 times too low. Offers will need to be over $1,000. You won't find short *host.com or *tech.com domains with only one letter or number that make sense here, probably ever again.

It's clear that your offer wasn't serious with that price, or this sale won't interest you anyway. I'll ask again, that you please leave this thread free of this type of thing, so people can contact me about serious offers, not just people looking to goof around on a post. Thanks.

Please email [email protected] with any serious offers, before these go up for auction or on ebay. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Tim Greer; 01-14-2008 at 11:23 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I offer $4?

Lol, sorry erm yeah your domains worth around the $800/$1000 mark
    Europe Internet Services www.snappedstick.com
      0 Not allowed!

If you mean "each", then you're about right, for a minimum. Anyway, I've already had offers for more, but if I sell them for that, when I don't need to, it's unlikely I'll find anything remotely close to them for even $5K+ each.

If you think that's not a fact, I welcome you to find any domain that makes sense (i.e., 2host makes more sense than 6host or 8host), and if you see it's even under $10K each, please PM me, email me or post in reply here. Seriously. All goofing around and sarcasm aside, I'd like to see that.
      0 Not allowed!