Wink Hello from Morvay Web Works

Hello,

My name is Dan Morvay, owner of Morvay Web Works. I've been doing web design, redesign, on-line stores for small businesses and churches officially for over two years, and unofficially since 2003. I started off just messing around with HTML, then started playing with FrontPage, then PHP and now own a library of O'Reilly books about web site interaction.

My wife has been helping with our customer's site designs and the results are smashing (within the customer's budget of course).

As a service to our customers, I picked up a reseller account to sell them hosting, e-mail, no HTML knowledge needed site builders, no HTML knowledge needed on-line stores, on-line file folders and whatever else we signed up for. A key ingredient was the 24x7 phone support we offer our customers. I was a reseller with another hsoting company out of NYC and their ticketing system just didn't cut it (slow to respond). A 24x7 call center is the only way to go to meet customer's needs!

My goal for 2008 is to increase the sales through my reseller account (I can even resell reseller accounts) and have had no complaints!!

I learned about WebHosting Talk through a Google search (as I was pondering how to advertise and get more customers) and found you!! Thank you for setting this up!! I'll be reading posts others leave and want to contribute to this growing community.

Thanks!

Dan
    Last edited by morvayd; 01-14-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Updated my signature per the guidelines.