* HELP need dedi ASAP

I am a noob... I have a site with vbulletin forum.. ok Iam on vps server right now..I want to move my site to a nice dedi server..Also want hosting company tohelp me move my site to the new server...like said I am a noob...my budget is $125 a month for now.

thanks inadvance for your help.

Hi, welcome to the forums! Are you using a control panel on your VPS at the moment?

Good budget - you won't have a problem finding a decent server at all.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Did you try to check this forum : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

You can find plenty of providers there to meet with your budget.

Net

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Check the Offers section! Also check the company revies too

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forums! Are you using a control panel on your VPS at the moment?

Good budget - you won't have a problem finding a decent server at all.
    yes I am using cpanel.. thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Net View Post
    Did you try to check this forum :
    You can find plenty of providers there to meet with your budget.

Net
    thanks I 'll check it out.

Some providers offer free migration services when you switch your service over to them. Have you looked around and found any companies you're interested in?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan View Post
    Some providers offer free migration services when you switch your service over to them. Have you looked around and found any companies you're interested in?
    well that's is why here for dude...nonetheless I was intrestd n theplanet..I see they have some bad review...

Keep in mind that a lot of people who post reviews only post when they are unhappy. So you will find bad reviews with most companies. So I would not base my decision on a few bad reviews. I have never used the planet so I can say if they are good or bad.
    Tiny Portal Hosting

Premiere hosting for smf/tp software

also keep in mind "no one can please everyone"

a perfect provider may not fit someone while for others it remains the Best.

Check out bp6.net they have been very good with my transfer from valueweb/hostway

Quote Originally Posted by ndjustin20 View Post
    Check out bp6.net they have been very good with my transfer from valueweb/hostway
    thanks for yourfeedback guys

wow for some reason every host I contact...they dont even want to help me migrate my server.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero2005 View Post
    wow for some reason every host I contact...they dont even want to help me migrate my server.
    And most probably won't, unless you're willing to pay extra or going with a fully managed provider. Server migrations are very time consuming, and can easily get complicated quickly, which is something a host will not want to deal with. You're much better off looking for a management company or member on these forums (try Employment Offers / Requests) to help you with the migration.

As far as datacenters go, we've been very happy with Softlayer. It's a bit out of your price range, but the extra cost is definitely worth the quality.

Alex