AdminGeekZ is looking for a skilled system administrator to join our team. At AdminGeekZ quality is everything and nothing less will be accepted.
This is a remote position and due to the nature of our business we are only accepting applications from residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia.
Training and certification can be provided to chosen candidates.
- Minimum of one programming language (c#,perl,php,python)
- Shell Scripting
- Prior work with high availability clusters
- Extensive experience with Red Hat based distributions
- Must be able to work well both in a team and as an individual.
- Experience with Nagios (including plugin writing)
- 2 years experience in medium to large size linux environment
- Experience with open source security applications such as snort/nessus
- PCI DSS Knowledge
- Experience with debugging tools such as strace/gdb/ptrace
- Linux Kernel knowledge
- SLA helpdesk
- Proactive monitoring
- Log Auditing (Including but not limited to System Logs, IDS Logs)
- Developing new technologies
Phone support will be required (We will provide all equipment). Good multi-tasking skills are absolutely required.
If you are not confident in your own abilities please do not apply, we will be testing all chosen candidates.