Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593

    Crissic Solutions: VPS unavailable, support system does not work

    Greetings,

    Does anyone know, by chance, how to contact Crissic Solutions?

    I have lost access to my VPS three days ago (SSH connection is refused), their support/ticket system looks broken (it says the ticket is created, but when i click on its link it tells no such ticket exists, no confirmation is sent by email, as well).

    I attempted to use 'Contact us' form - no response as well. The email box I am using does not filter out any email (even if it's marked as SPAM, I shall see it).

    Since my spoken English isn't too good, I'd prefer non-voice means of contacting them, if possible.

    Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    387
    http://skylarmacminn.com/category/world-news/

    Perhaps you could reach him via his blog?
    EuroVPS - Europe's Fully Managed Hosting
    Established 2004 - The European Hosting Authority
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroVPS View Post
    Perhaps you could reach him via his blog?
    Thank you. I'll try the blog as well.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Good luck in resolving this problem!
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    You can try sending him a private message on WHT.

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=186096
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Sorry for the issues I am looking into your VPS issue. We just switched datacenters so lost access to our WHMCS admin area due to needing a new WHMCS license. I will PM you later with information on the server..

    Again sorry for the issues, as it all happened at a bad time and I hope to resolve the issue as fast as I can.

    Please let me know if there is anything I can do in compensation
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    The Support Center is working again.

    Sorry for the issues. I will get this resolved asap
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Thanks to everyone for responses, the communication is live again.

    CrissicSolutions, I'll respond via Support system and/or by PM, since this is purely technical issue.
    Last edited by Master Bo; 01-13-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: comment added
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Ok Again sorry for the issues.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    Ok Again sorry for the issues.
    Hardware fails, sooner or later - I wish you to have everything in order again.
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    So what type of hardware issue are you having?
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    1,059
    I'm not sure about the validity of Crissic Solutions. I recently got IMed by MSN from a person claiming he works at Crissic Solutions, offering me 50% off of webhosting. He seemed like he was under 18, maybe 13-16 and didn't seem to speak English too well. When asked about the company, he did tell me it wasn't a real, registered company. The e-mail I received the message from was support@(xx-networks.co.uk, can't remember what the xx was). Anyway, I wish you luck with Crissic and look forward to hearing about your experience with them.
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    That Guy I suppose the Crissic representative here at WHT can comment your story?
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I'm not sure about the validity of Crissic Solutions. I recently got IMed by MSN from a person claiming he works at Crissic Solutions, offering me 50% off of webhosting. He seemed like he was under 18, maybe 13-16 and didn't seem to speak English too well. When asked about the company, he did tell me it wasn't a real, registered company. The e-mail I received the message from was support@(xx-networks.co.uk, can't remember what the xx was). Anyway, I wish you luck with Crissic and look forward to hearing about your experience with them.

    Was it that moron from 'sa-networks' ?
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    Yes, thats the first person who came to my mind. I hope the owner of Crissic can confirm if this person is currently working for them.
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,872
    Quote Originally Posted by omega36 View Post
    Was it that moron from 'sa-networks' ?
    I thought I might have been the only one contacted by that guy, I'm glad he wasted some of my time planning out a web design to find out he was 15 and couldn't pay for anything. ;-)

      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    Sorry for the issues. I will get this resolved asap
    If I understand correctly, many VPSes are to be restored. I'll see how much time will it take until it's turn of mine.

    Downtime is 4 days at this moment. I'll close the thread when everything is over.
    Last edited by Master Bo; 01-14-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: grammar
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    Well, best of luck on getting your site backup masterbo and keep us updated on the exact cause of what happened!
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    The @Sanetworks does NOT work for me anymore. He had for a total of about a week. I would search here, there are about 2 threads about how he rips people off.

    The main server is back up online and I am working on recovering your data.. I cannot guarantee anything as quite an issue arose.

    To those interested in what happened here is a small recap of what happened to our VPS servers:
    our main node server got overheated due to a server below of ours basically exploding. It also killed the hdd's so we will have to start from a scratch however we are working our hardest to recover some, if not all data that was lost
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    our main node server got overheated due to a server below of ours basically exploding. It also killed the hdd's so we will have to start from a scratch however we are working our hardest to recover some, if not all data that was lost
    May I ask, what datacenter is this in which a server 'basically exploded'?
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Drop me a PM or open a ticket, WHT is not the appropriate medium for conversation between us regarding your data and service.

    Thanks
    Skylar
    Last edited by Skylar MacMinn; 01-16-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    1,059
    I'm not sure if it was the guy from sa-networks.com (he also contacted me before this other guy did), but they did have a similar way of talking and their domain names were pretty similar too. This was fairly recent though, within a month. I used to have chat logs from both, but I just installed Leopard and forgot to back up my chats.
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I'm not sure if it was the guy from sa-networks.com (he also contacted me before this other guy did), but they did have a similar way of talking and their domain names were pretty similar too. This was fairly recent though, within a month. I used to have chat logs from both, but I just installed Leopard and forgot to back up my chats.
    He has 2 emails for MSN I think? Not positive on what the other one was. I do know his name was Salman
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    Drop me a PM or open a ticket, WHT is not the appropriate medium for conversation between us regarding your data and service.

    Thanks
    Skylar
    I am not sure whom you are addressing - all the technical communication should be, of course, carried out over PM/Helpdesk.

    I will only post general impression/news here.
      0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    5,084
      0 Not allowed!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    741
      0 Not allowed!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    1,059
    Oh yeah, that was the e-mail! I guess it really was the same person. Kinda weird since he IMed me not long ago, after the thread about exposing him and such. Honestly, that guy is kinda funny...just watching his actions is pretty entertaining.
      0 Not allowed!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Oh yeah, that was the e-mail! I guess it really was the same person. Kinda weird since he IMed me not long ago, after the thread about exposing him and such. Honestly, that guy is kinda funny...just watching his actions is pretty entertaining.
    He IM'd you after that? I had even removed him from Crissic before the threads in regards to him started popping up.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    1,059
    Yeah, that's right. That's odd...if you really had him removed, I wonder what he was up to then...very entertaining. I bet he would've said that I was being setup with Crissic but really I would be paying him and being hosted by him instead. Just wondering, why did you even hire that guy in the first place?
      0 Not allowed!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Yeah, that's right. That's odd...if you really had him removed, I wonder what he was up to then...very entertaining. I bet he would've said that I was being setup with Crissic but really I would be paying him and being hosted by him instead. Just wondering, why did you even hire that guy in the first place?
    Was in need of tech support, he offered. Sounded like he knew what he was doing. The more I got to know him, the more I realized how stupid he really is. Trust me. Was a big mistake. Thats why he is no longer there. He has his own host now appearently (gag) http://host91.com -- lets go buy hosting from that! (turns out he appearently ripped that template too I guess. Was poking around in his source code)
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    LA, CA
    Posts
    1,059
    Ah, I guess that's understandable. Can't imagine how many "hosting companies" this guy has had in the past few months.
      0 Not allowed!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Ah, I guess that's understandable. Can't imagine how many "hosting companies" this guy has had in the past few months.
    Honestly I do not know and do not care. He needs to stop now as to whomever hires him, he really ruins the company's bit of reputation
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    6,456
    I feel this thread has run its course.
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

    Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals
      0 Not allowed!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbo View Post
    I am not sure whom you are addressing - all the technical communication should be, of course, carried out over PM/Helpdesk.
    That is correct
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    1,593
    Concluding: VPS is back, all the issues have been solved. Now I put the VPS(es) to real use and several months later post my impressions.
    VPSeer: VPS-related benchmarks, news and how-tos.
    "There are two kinds of people in the world, those who haven't lost important data yet, and those who do regular backups."
    Network and Server Monitoring Tool - uptime and performance monitoring
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •