Talking suggestions and advice on this site ..pls

hey guys...does anyone have any suggestion for my site www.iomx.com , i will be glad to hear it. also any tips or advise..will be most welcomed.

It's a good concept and idea. I like it so far. You might want to change the little "Welcome to IOMX visitors from _____, _____" , to something like "Visitors from ______ , ______ , welcome to IOMX" or something. Seems more proper. Also, you might want to add that the links change colors when you mouse over them. I also noticed when I click on any of the sublinks on the top , the page seems to enlarge a little bit. BTW, nice domain name. On the recipies page, you might want to indent the text under "Directions" . Other then that , it looks good. I'll post anything else i see as i see it. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by DoobyWho; 08-10-2002 at 06:37 PM.

the good tutor would be happy to advise you , but each time we advise folks.. our posts get deleted.. maybe this forum doesn't truely care about '
    folks.. and helpN folks out..

if the good tutur "SiteTutor" get's banned from this empty forum.. it is only due too a selfish means..

if you require assistance please PM the GoodTutor.. and we'
    will help you.

oh goodness

Originally posted by DoobyWho
    oh goodness
    LMAO!!

i dont like black-gray sites with orange
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.