Skype Mobile + Skype In

Hi Guys,
    (Wasn't sure where to post this so here I go!)
    I am looking into the 3Skype Mobile to deal with a small side business, but I was wondering if anybody had any experience with the 3Skype Mobile, and more importantly if Skype In will work with the Mobile, so that if a Landline number was to be called, it would re-direct to my Skype Mobile.

This would save us a lot of cash if it worked!

Any Input?

Cheers
    V

Last time I checked Skype in was not an option to have.

What I have done for the meantime is purchased Skype In and when i am away from the office I use Call forwarding which goes to my mobile.

Aaron

Thats a good idea! Does the Call Forwarding just ring your mobile from your office landline? (Is it just the same rate?)

Yes it can ring my mobile after X seconds, and the rate would be charges to your skype account at the cost of a mobile phone call.

Typically when a customer calls and I am not able to pick up the skype phone I just offer to call them back and the call is then cheaper.

Yup skype in can redirect to any phone, although your skype account will be charged the rate for calling your mobile phone.

I have the Skype software on my phone. It allows relatives and friends to call me easily for free and for me to talk to others for free..

However it does not work with SkypeIN. I asked Skype about it myself and they said it is only for Skype to Skype direct calling and so SkypeIN cannot be used.. Nor can you even use SkypeOUT.

That said, I still think it's great that I can take Skype calls on my cell phone and make Skype calls for free.

You could setup skype at the office and tell it to redirect to another skype username (the one on your phone). That way, no charge (other than skypein) is made...