* 10,000MB Space 100GB B/W Unlimited Accounts 9.99/month

Amd-Communications offers reliable affordable UK located shared and reseller web hosting. We also have a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and Free sales/ticket support here in the UK.

All our servers are UK located in Bluesquare, Maidenhead

For full details and to sign up visit our website www.amd-comms.co.uk or email [email protected] .

All Accounts Come with FREE website builder , FREE Instant account activation,NO contracts and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Reseller Hosting Package

10GB Space
    100GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email Accounts, Sub Domains
    Unlimited MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Add-on Domains
    UnlimitedParked Domains
    Unlimited Accounts
    Overselling Enabled
    ---------------
    9.99 Per Month
    ---------------
    Why Reseller Hosting?

Are you a web designer, web developer or want to start your very own small web hosting company? Become a web hosting reseller with Amd-Comms and you'll get the piece of mind that comes from choosing an experienced web hosting company that operates a secure, robust and redundant web hosting environment and offers a world-class customer care and technical support.

Amd-Comms offers one type of reseller hosting:
    • cPanel Reseller Hosting

cPanel Reseller Hosting
    If you're looking to get into the reseller hosting business, cPanel reseller hosting is your best option! cPanel & WHM are by far the most user-friendly, feature-rich control panels available in the market.

All you have to consider is the amount of disk space your client needs and the site traffic that is expected. We've made it that simple and cheap. Being a Amd-comms hosting reseller is a win-win for you and your clients because you're offering the most comprehensive, reliable hosting service around at the best rates. Isn't it nice when everybody wins? RVskin, Fantastico Deluxe and RVSiteBuilder are included free of charge!

Last edited by bear; 01-13-2008 at 11:46 AM.
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How long have you been in business?
    A. We have been providing webhosting services since January of 2006.

Q. Do you offer a moneyback guarantee? What are the conditions for eligibility?
    A. We have a 30 Day unconditional money back guarantee!

Q. What's your uptime guarantee?
    A. We have a 99.9%+ Uptime guarantee.

Q. What methods do you accept for payment?
    A. Currently we accept payments made via Direct Credit Card Procesing and Paypal
    Credit Card - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards.
    Paypal - VISA, MC, Am. Express, VISA/MC debit cards, Paypal balance.

Q: Do you have a site builder?
    A: Yes we include a free site builder for all of our hosting packages.

Q. What are the DNS servers for your hosting?
    A. They will be emailed to you after you signup.

Q. If I go over my bandwidth limit for the month, what happens?
    A. If you use up your amount of bandwidth, we will put up a suspended page for your site.
    You will not be charged for overage fees and will be able to upgrade your Plan at anytime.

Q. Can I upgrade or downgrade my account?
    A. Yes, you may upgrade or downgrade your account anytime you like, just contact us.

Q. Are you a Reseller?
    A. No, we're not a reseller, we have root access to and manage our own servers.

Q. Will you place any ads on my site?
    A. Amd-Communications will NOT place any ads on your site.

Q. Do you allow sites to advertise for money, on their web site?
    A. Yes, we allow sites to have commercial advertisements.

Q: Can I ping one of your servers?
    A: Yes, try amd-comms.co.uk

Q. Is PHP Safe Mode Turned On?
    A. No We have safe mode turned off.

Q. Do you offer shell access?
    A. Yes we do. Contact us.

Q: Who is your ISP?
    A: Our network transit connections are currently to Level 3, Tiscali, and Deutsche Telekom. We also peer with approximately 150 ISPs at the peering points LINX, XChangePoint, and LoNAP.

Q: What control panel do you use?
    A: We use CPanel with Web Host Manager and Fantastico Deluxe Installer

Q. Can I host friends websites?
    A. Yes, you may host your friends sites.

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
    A. Your account will be setup instantly after payment and your account info will be emailed to you.

Q. Are there any hidden costs, or setup fees?
    A. No.

Q: How can I view my site when my domain is still propagating?
    A: You'll be given the link in your welcome email after signup.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
    A: Yes, we allow legal adult content on our hosting services.

Billing

Q. How do I get the 30 day money back?
    A. Simply email us your site username and password within thirty days and we process your refund in less then 24 hours.

Q. How do I make a payment?
    A. All online payments are recurring. Your payment will automatically be deducted. You may also pay manually each billing cycle using the Paypal Buynow option.

Q. How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
    A. Please contact billing dept. via email for an upgrade/downgrade. Be specific which package and billing cycle you want.

Q. How do I stop billing & cancel account?
    A. If you wish to close your account simply contact our helpdesk's billing dept. If you want to request for a refund please include your payment info as well. Then you'll need to cancel your paypal subscription if you have one made
    Last edited by bear; 01-13-2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Size tags removed
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

A Price restructure has now gone live all prices are 50% cheaper than advertised here . Please check out the site at www.amd-comms.co.uk