UNIQUE Web 2.0 Web Hosting Template :: 9 Pages :: Coded XHTML/CSS Valid:: FULL PSD::

Hi,

Another template from me!
    This is a 9 page template and is unique, fully coded, xhtml/css valid.
    • FULL PSD
    • FULL Rights
    • 9 Pages
    • WHMCS Intergration + $10
    • ALL Icons/Fonts/Images
    • ALL XHTML/CSS
    • XHTML/CSS VALID
    • Only Sold Once
    XHTML Validator: here
    CSS Validator: here

BID: Start at $100, Intervals of $5
    BIN: $150

Paypal Only.

Template Preview: http://www.nickcmp.com/host4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Includes After Assistance - Should you need anything changed in the next 6 months

Also Includes a safety backup vault - Lose or ruin the template? You will have 24/7 access to a clean copy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks.

Bidding Ends In 3 Days.

can i give you a unlimited reseller for one year for this design

Quote Originally Posted by Cidots View Post
    can i give you a unlimited reseller for one year for this design
    No Thanks.

This is template 2, it is coded Valid XHTML/CSS. With just the one page, I will happily do a few extra pages if needed.

Its at the same price

• FULL PSD
    • FULLY UNIQUE
    • FULL Rights
    • 1 Page (more if needed)
    • WHMCS Intergration + $10
    • ALL Icons/Fonts/Images
    • ALL XHTML/CSS
    • XHTML/CSS VALID
    • Only Sold Once

$100 - BID
    $150 - Buy It Now

Preview: http://www.nickcmp.com/host6.jpg << Watermarked jpg this time

Thanks

What fonts are used for the navigation button, logo, and "get started" button in template two? They seem to go very well together.

is this sold to:

http://www.xcelservers.com/

?

For template 2 how much would modifying most of the pre-destined banners, buttons etc be? Any overall fee for textual modification for the template or is it fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by brwright View Post
    is this sold to:

http://www.xcelservers.com/

?
    To me it looks like a rip, but they might have bought it....

If you look at the images half the fonts have changed in color and size, while the others just aren't the same.

Edits look like they are made without source files....

Yep thats a complete rip - luckily, I know the host he's with, so as soon as he comes online, I'll get the guy reported and suspended/terminated.

This is exactly why I only give watermarked previews now

BTW - THANKS Bwright

Quote Originally Posted by whysee View Post
    For template 2 how much would modifying most of the pre-destined banners, buttons etc be? Any overall fee for textual modification for the template or is it fixed?
    I added you on msn

oh noes

Nice design btw, good luck with the sale
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Thanks,

its ok - as soon as his host is online on YIM, ill get him suspended, and I've seen a few of his ads on various forums, so im sure ill be open and willing to tell everyone how he rips templates. I also have his personal MSN so ill warn him a little, just going to search to see if he's a member here @ WHT and i'll report him. I'll also ask his host to report him to his ISP for illegal activity.

Its not even a good rip!!
    + he lies on his front page "We personally own all our equipment in all our datacenters" - he's hosted on a reseller!

& now I have a screenie of each page he has ripped, just as proof if its ever needed

Thanks everyone for support
    I can no longer sell this as a unique design, so im quite angry as you can imagine.

i just wanted to alert you. i know alot of people appreciate live previews, but you just can't seem to trust anyone.

Yes I know

But in this case, I've just lost $100 - $150 because of this guy as it is pretty much no longer sellable ..

My next template is not going to be a live preview

Attention Nick from IwhiC.Com

Nick we took action as stated as soon as you contacted us! I have sense talked to this host about this. They did not personally rip this. This was bought from a forum post else ware. I am gathering all info from the Accused and will email you personally all the info. This client of mine is in deep pain and very angry! They feel cheated as both them and you (Nick) should feel.

They have removed this from there website and we hope there name as a reseller/Host can be restored. Nick this in my belief was them being scammed and you need to find the source that scammed you! I am here to help and will provide all info that this client has to aid us in finding out who the original rip artist is. I want to mention to every one that posted that I nor any of our clients are allowed to host copyrighted material of any kind. And action is taken against those that do this intentionally.
    In this case I feel there are 2 Victims and Im sorry to the both of you!

To End this thread I want to say the template is awesome and Nick work hard on it and for this to happen brings bad feelings.

Good luck with the sale!!!
    Jason
    Thank you for choosing IwhiC.Com

IwhiC,

Well done on acting in such a swift manor .

Unfortunatly every site is a target to rippers. My own company site has been ripped, by an ex-employer no less. Their host is making me jump through so many hoops to prove the origional design is mine.

nick,

Bad luck about the rip, this is number 3 on my "really makes my blood boil" list

Next time put up a watermarked image at say 90% size and quality and only allow access to the full quality origional to people that PM you asking for a look?

That way you have a smaller list of who the ripper is, if it happens again.

Paul

don't put up live previews, there are many programs out, you only need to put in a link to the site and its downloading everything, from html to images into same stucture like original.