Thread: Deasoft Alive?

Deasoft Alive?

Is it just me or do Deasoft never reply to support queries. I have changed domain and server since I registered WHMReseller and now I am trying to get license reset. I keep sending emails to them but NEVER get a reply, been 1 week since the latest ticket had been sent and still no reply. What is up with Deasoft?

Thankyou,
    Luke

this seems common as i see threads all the time about there support not responding or taking 1-2 weeks to respond.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

Is it just me or do Deasoft never reply to support queries. I have changed domain and server since I registered WHMReseller and now I am trying to get license reset. I keep sending emails to them but NEVER get a reply, been 1 week since the latest ticket had been sent and still no reply. What is up with Deasoft
    Boy does this sound familiar.
    Looks like my post lol

Exact same thing here
    Purchased my v3 license 2 months ago and put up with the "bugs" and now had to re-install but can't. So far it's been over a week and have lost most my resellers. The support there is truly pathetic. if you want to call it support.

I even have a post in deasoft forum and Brett ignores it. And he answers other posts.

I don't understand why it's so hard to get a license reset