SecureServerTech = Great!

I've been with them for approximately for two months and so far they have been great

Support: 9.5/10
    Always answered my ticket in a beyond reasonable time. If an emergency I can always contact them directly MSN or AIM.

Reliability: 10/10
    So far 100% uptime in two months and no problems what so ever. They also have great DDOS protection also. Blocked a friend of mine for having a unrecognized tool bar.

Cost: 9/10
    Their prices are very hard to beat. Offering Litespeed + 5GB Space & 50GB Bandwidth for a low $9.95/Mon
    That is awesome compared to MediaLayer.com.

Overall: 10/10
    So far so good. I know for sure I'm staying with them for a very long time
    Fast support + servers! Litespeed + DDOS Protection! Plus no overselling

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../sst-stats.jpg

Check them out @ www.secureservertech.com

Almost forgot, my website is www.olderheads.com is anyone is curious
    Last edited by viperxx; 01-12-2008 at 05:13 AM.

Hi, Thanks for the review!

Seems like they got a speed boost around the new years. Any reason for that?

Thank you for the review. Don't forget to post a new review after few months.

Thanks for the review !

www.secureservertech.com - i think there website is a little bit shoddy see where they have replaced stuff with a light blue background
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrious View Post
    Seems like they got a speed boost around the new years. Any reason for that?
    I switched to a different plan. I went from DirectAdmin to cPanel + DDos Proection plan.

Yea I was wondering about the response time too which was odd. He was the last client I moved off the directadmin server we had, same network and all. Different set of ips. Staminus has a web ip subnet and IRC/ddos protected subnet he was on web subnet before, now on other one.

Quote Originally Posted by amdcomms View Post
    Thanks for the review !

www.secureservertech.com - i think there website is a little bit shoddy see where they have replaced stuff with a light blue background
    Yeah, Im working on that. Been trying to find a web designer to fix it up. Have not had good experience with them and its not my speciality.

Ya my hats off to Secure Server Tech, I have had a VPS from them for some time and have to say every thing is top notch.

Any kind of problem or question the support is always helpful HIGHLY recomend.

I know that this is an old thread but please let my post stand. I feel that my opinion on this company is valid and needs to be heard.

Oh no, I strongly disagree about Secureservertech. My experience with him was horrible. Just horrible.

He hosted us for about two years and was a constant problem, very difficult to get him to answer emails or be helpful.

On our old host we started getting DOS attacked and then two month later, Secureservertech (Felosi) approached us and offered us protection for $100 per month. (suspicious, huh?) We gladly accepted and he was helpful at first although we never received a bill or invoice. He would just tell us to send him a certain amount at different times, his price steadily increased as the months went by. He also became very active on our forum and even tried to take it over at one point.

Well, he ended up stealing our domains and selling them to our competition and threatening to shut down our site if we started up again and even publishing our member's names if we didn't keep quiet about what he had done. Don't believe me? Read his emails here:

jonfelosi.pisem.su/index.htm

See for yourself.

If anyone would like more information, documentation, or proof, feel free to contact me via email my name at yahoo dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesriske View Post
    I know that this is an old thread but please let my post stand. I feel that my opinion on this company is valid and needs to be heard.
    That's sad to hear. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. You can sue them for that..
    By the way, you should have created your own thread to give your review more of an emphasis.

Yeah, we talked about suing him but it's not worth the trouble and we wouldn't get much out of it. If he started posting names like he threatened, he probably would get sued by some of the members.

I suppose I didn't want to start a new thread as I'm not out to get the guy but when I read these good reports of his service, I felt that I had to speak up in the same thread to at least warn people to take a second look at him.

He's a reseller for Staminus and they are good. I'm currently using Black Lotus (because we need DOS protection) and they resell for Staminus too as well as others. I'm basically happy with Black Lotus so far. I recommend them if you have DOS issues.