Needed - Chat Script

Hi kids,

I need a script where a client can chat with an expert while paying them per minute. LivePerson is just too expensive. Any other ideas?

I also need this to be integrated with an email service/pay for answers via email.

PCHeroes Guest
    Have you taken a look at the Kayako Support Suite module recently released for pay per email / ticket support ?

Using Kayako' template system you could restrict Chat support to a pay only department and use the pay per ticket/callback module to charge clients in blocks of 10/20 minutes etc.

Maybe this is not of much help but just though it might be worth exploring, heres the link:

forums.kayako.com/f78/ticketpay-pay-per-support-module-13553/

Kasamba?

Have you tried Kasamba? They allow the agents / chatters to charge by the minute. Instead of buying seats like with others you simply pay kasamba a percentage of the per-minute.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw253 View Post
    Have you tried Kasamba? They allow the agents / chatters to charge by the minute. Instead of buying seats like with others you simply pay kasamba a percentage of the per-minute.
    Yes, I have tried Kasamba, which is why I want to get away from it. Kasamba charges you over 30% for chat, plus the initial 17 cent start up or whatever. I used it for almost a year and stopped.

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com