Looking for complete Hosting Management Software - suggestions please

Hi,

We have been looking for a complete package for our hosting company to do data management, billing ect. We have heard good things about Ubersmith DE but it seems pricey. Is it worth it? We have inquired about others but many do not respond quickly to emails or do not answer the phone. We need a company that will give us good support when needed.

Other suggestions?

Thank you, Mitch

From what I've heard Ubersmith is top notch, but indeed it is pricey. Why do you think you need the DE edition? The DE is Datacenter Edition, for bandwidth monitoring and much more but also runs a price tag from my understanding closer to $500/month.

For web hosting you don't need anything more than the lite for most cases which is still a powerful piece of software.

Quote Originally Posted by devonblzx View Post
    From what I've heard Ubersmith is top notch, but indeed it is pricey. Why do you think you need the DE edition? The DE is Datacenter Edition, for bandwidth monitoring and much more but also runs a price tag from my understanding closer to $500/month.

For web hosting you don't need anything more than the lite for most cases which is still a powerful piece of software.
    Hi,

We have a new hosting company so we need the DE. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Righthosting View Post
    Hi,

We have a new hosting company so we need the DE. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    Check out WHMCS.

http://whmcs.com

It automates everything and has an integrated billing/support system.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Salter View Post
    Check out WHMCS.

http://whmcs.com

It automates everything and has an integrated billing/support system.
    Here's another vote for WHMCS. I've used quite a few different billing systems over the years and WHMCS has fit my needs the best.
    I post on WHT strictly for sig views