* SPUNKY HOSTING, A Laid Back Approach! Get 25 GB Diskspace, 650 GB Bandwidth!

HOST YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BECOME YOUR OWN WEB HOST!

So what exactly is Spunky Hosting?
    Spunky Hosting is a laid back approach to hosting around since early 2006. We are and always have been a financially stable company; this means we wont be going anywhere anytime soon. All of our staff have years of experience in the hosting field.

Here are our paid packages.
    WE HAVE A 99.9% UPTIME WITH ALL PLANS.

You can read an interview conducted by Webhostdirectory, one of the internet's top hosting directories, here.

Our 100% current uptime and can be found here.

So what are people saying about Spunky?!
    (randomly selected reviews)

"A two min response time on a low ticket..I have never had any host that good!

Ya'll even had my account set up before paypal sent me the reciept for my payment!

I used to be a reseller and gave it up the first of the year due to aforementioned issues when signing up with Spunkyhosting.

I will be sending out an email this afternoon to my former clients telling them about the service I have gotten here. Just don't show me up too bad lol.

Thank you very much!

Karen Marburger
    reeker001.com"
    "I've waited to submit a testimonial to you guys, partly because of lack of time but also because I honestly thought this service would be too good to be true. Its month seven for me and I still have yet to find something to complain about. You've surpassed any expectations I've ever had and I sleep well knowing that I've finally found the perfect host for my company. Keep up the excellent work and I hope you'll soon offer VPS!

Terry Corpstar, Corpstar Productions LLC of Milwaukee, Wisconsin"
    "I have been with them for well over a year now without any problems. They have always replied quickly to support tickets if I have ever needed to ask a question.

Highly recommended!

Heather Wright"
    www.linkinparkmania.uni.cc
    "Mike, I'm emailing you today to submit my testimonial. You've done an incredible job developing the Spunky Hosting brand and although I have only been with you for about 90 days now I really have enjoyed my stay. Since this was my first website, I had a lot of questions about how to make a website. I'll never forget hearing your friendly response (yet I know you were laughing deep down!) when I asked you why my images didnt work...how was I supposed to know that I needed to upload them! :-P

Well I think that I've said all there is to say!

Beth Newingham
    bethsgreetingcards.com"
    Spunky Hosting was selected to be the official host of The Majic Webgroup.

We are also featured in the upcoming Hilltopper Winter Program as a quality host.

ENOUGH ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT! Just show me your plans!

The "Gaelic Storm" Plan
    Space: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 300 GB
    MySQL: Unlimited
    Subdomains: Unlimited
    Host Unlimited Sites
    Cpanel, Fantastico and WHM
    RV SiteBuilder now included!
    Monthly: $14.99 USD

ORDER NOW!

The "Hurricane" Plan
    Space: 25GB
    Bandwidth: 650 GB
    MySQL: Unlimited
    Subdomains: Unlimited
    Host Unlimited Sites
    Cpanel, Fantastico and WHM
    RV SiteBuilder now included!
    Monthly: $ 26.99 USD

ORDER NOW!

To view these plans in detail, visit SpunkyHosting.com!

What kind of support do you provide your paid users?
    -Helpdesk (monitored 24/7/365 by Spunky Staff!)
    -Live Chat
    -Email
    -Custom Flash tutorials
    Last edited by MikeWalczak; 01-11-2008 at 12:10 PM.