Fraud Screening for ubersmith?

Is there any fraud screening software (maxmind or anything) that will do a fraud score for us?

Thanks

What do you mean? You have already named a fraud prevention company, MaxMind, which in my opinion is very good. So why are you asking this question considering you already know the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by elektrica View Post
    Is there any fraud screening software (maxmind or anything) that will do a fraud score for us?

Thanks
    Yes, you need to use the order manager however. You configure Maxmind in Ubersmith as a 'module' to run in the order wizard and there are configuration optiosn for it just like other order manager modules - works quite well
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by tickedon View Post
    Yes, you need to use the order manager however. You configure Maxmind in Ubersmith as a 'module' to run in the order wizard and there are configuration optiosn for it just like other order manager modules - works quite well
    Hmm yes that is what I was actually wanting to do.. do you have any more details on how you can do that? Do you purchase the module from ubersmith?

Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by elektrica View Post
    Hmm yes that is what I was actually wanting to do.. do you have any more details on how you can do that? Do you purchase the module from ubersmith?

Thanks so much
    Settings -> Order Manager -> configure your queues -> Add module. Select Maxmind, config pages, enter key. Voila. No extra payment, no nothing- it's already there and very simple.
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.