Looking for affordable, reliable reseller

Hello,
    I haven't been here in a while, so I hope I'm not breaking rules by asking for your help. I'm a frozenmidnight refugee and I'm looking for a host. I'm under a budget of about $4/5 to $8 a month, and I would prefer to pay with paypal or money order if possible. Can anyone help me out please? Thank you in advance.

I think the reason this forum is here is to help people.

With that kind of budget I am not sure what you are going to get. Do you have any specific requests for the plan and host?

Things you should consider are the following:

Space / Bandwidth requirements
    Overselling enabled?
    Control panel? cPanel, Direct Admin (cPanel is the most common)

If you want some good support go for Scalahosting.com or Prontohost.net Scala always have a advert running on the side. Check the hosting offers as Prontohost sometimes run a special. i have a reseller with both and is very happy with the support and server performance.

Which you all the best

I've never heard of Frozen Midnight hosting, if you tell us the reason you left, then people might be able to narrow down the results based on that.

I would always look at which host company suits your needs, always look a few bucks above and a few below. Most hosts are pretty flexible and normally have offers running somewhere, so a host you thought might be out of reach, could be easily within reach!

Also, if you mention to hosts that you are looking to replace your old hosting provider, some of them do 'refugee offers' where they will discount the price for you.

Hostingpuppy,
    do you guys offer rvsitebuilder?

Thank you so much johannes. I'll check those two hosts out and see if they can help me.

Hosting Puppy - I didn't leave. Their server is down, there's no support anymore at all. They've been having pretty bad problems for over a year or so now, and I'm just tired of all the problems now. Thank you for helping me and offering advice.

Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Hostingpuppy,
    do you guys offer rvsitebuilder?
    I've answered your question privately

Quote Originally Posted by glitterheart
    Hosting Puppy - I didn't leave. Their server is down, there's no support anymore at all. They've been having pretty bad problems for over a year or so now, and I'm just tired of all the problems now. Thank you for helping me and offering advice.
    The owner who posts on here, last posted on the 18th of December. There seem to be some other posts that have cropped up about no responses... Either they close up for winter or something bad has happened.

Good luck with your search, we've all been there and all know it can be frustrating. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll find a new home.