* New Years Cleanup! Premium Domains Below Reg. Fee! **HOT* + BONUS Items

It's now 2008 and right around this time every year I start to clear out my portfolio of domains and designs I don't have time to promote or update. All prices are final and all payments go through PayPal. This is not an auction. Post 'SOLD' to buy and I will PM you payment information.

Thanks for looking!

(NOTE: If domain includes bonus, said bonus can be viewed by typing in the domain in question).

404500.com - $7.00
    It's the zipcode for Yunyang, Chongqing, China and makes a great "anonymous" domain. The dot-net sister domani has been registered since 2006. No website is included. Domain expires Jul. 2008. Located at NameCheap.

--

dropregistry.com - $15.00

This website and domain was going to be used for a 'Domain Name Journal' clone with full-blown AJAX and real-time monitoring. I haven't the time to finish the project so I am selling the single page site you see with the logo and domain name. Domain expires May 2008. Located at NameCheap.

--

blanked.org - $10.00

Short dictionary word, could be used for a proxy service or similar anonymous offerings. No website is included. Domain expires Nov. 2008. Located at GoDaddy.

--

evilest.org - $12.00

Great name for a fresh new blog or someone just up to no good. Be the evilest on the Internet today with this dictionary domain. No website is included. Domain expires Oct. 2008. Located at GoDaddy.

--

defeating.us - $15.00

Don't let THE MAN get you down! Dictionary word PREMIUM domain name spells a small phrase "Defeating Us!" Don't let this slip away. No website is included. Domain expires Oct. 2008. Located at GoDaddy.

--

scamming.biz - $15.00

Fight back against fraud and scams with this great domain ready for your consumer alert blog. No website is included. Domain expires Oct. 2008. Located at GoDaddy.

--

devtalk.org - $250.00

Start your own webmaster community with this great forum domain. Includes custom logo and skin. Domain expires Nov. 2008. Located at GoDaddy.

dropregistry.com, blanked.org, defeating.us SOLD.

Please PM details....

Thanks!

Details sent.

Payment received, domains pushed. Thank you, Domainitor.

The following have been SOLD: dropregistry.com, blanked.org, defeating.us.