WebNX... can't say enough good things about them!

I've been a customer of WebNX for over a year now and I have had nothing but great experiences with the WebNX team (especially Chris and Dan). Service is always friendly, responses are courteous, can't remember there ever being any downtime, and reboots are fast. What more can you ask for? Great prices on custom setups? Oh yah, they have that too!

To give you an example of the top notch service I am talking about, this past week WebNX graciously agreed to move me to an upgraded server for the same price I was paying before. During the server move, there were some issues with my hard drives and it would've taken them a much longer time to resolve those issues, so what did they do? They moved all my data over to brand new, faster hard drives so that my website could get back up and running sooner. Dario stayed long past his shift was over to make sure I was up and running. If that isn't good customer service, I don't know what is!

Drop Chris or Dan an email here if you are looking for a customer server setup: [email protected]
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

I concur - Dan and his crew kick butt.

We have two servers with them and have had ZERO network issues in a year. Just added a new box with them a month ago - they turned it up pretty quick right before Christmas for us.

They might not be the biggest, but their support and quality of service rivals any of the other companies we use.

Frankly do say, we would love to hear, heard so much about xyz sucks, abc sucks, it is a refreshing change to hear something nice and also it does justice to your host to say what they had done . Congrats on having a good one and hopefully six months down the road you can come back and say even better things. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CLKeenan View Post
    I've been a customer of WebNX for over a year now and I have had nothing but great experiences with the WebNX team (especially Chris and Dan). Service is always friendly, responses are courteous, can't remember there ever being any downtime, and reboots are fast. What more can you ask for? Great prices on custom setups? Oh yah, they have that too!

To give you an example of the top notch service I am talking about, this past week WebNX graciously agreed to move me to an upgraded server for the same price I was paying before. During the server move, there were some issues with my hard drives and it would've taken them a much longer time to resolve those issues, so what did they do? They moved all my data over to brand new, faster hard drives so that my website could get back up and running sooner. Dario stayed long past his shift was over to make sure I was up and running. If that isn't good customer service, I don't know what is!

Drop Chris or Dan an email here if you are looking for a customer server setup: [email protected]

I will make this short....

I agree! Been with Dan and Crew for well over a year now and I will say thank you.

Regards
    Jarrod

It sounds like you found a good host. It's nice to know there are other company's that realize the importance of quality customer service. Like buanchoon said one usually reads about customer service nightmares in this forum; positive reviews are a nice change of pace.

Yeap, and I know my name is a bit hard to pronounce for Americans or Europeans, just call me Boon

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - Limestone View Post
    It sounds like you found a good host. It's nice to know there are other company's that realize the importance of quality customer service. Like buanchoon said one usually reads about customer service nightmares in this forum; positive reviews are a nice change of pace.

Thanks for the warm words guys!
    Daniel Pautz - WebNX, Inc. dan >< WebNX.com
    WebNX.com Enterprise Hosting Solutions Los Angeles and Manhattan NewYork based Servers
    High end Dedicated Servers at reasonable prices and a Premium network with 9x providers route optimized with the Noction IRP

Congrats WebNX, you seem to have the right formula to for customer care.
    Kudos

Good to see Im not the only one that has found them to be absolutely amazing.
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides