Good Ticketing/ Asset Management Software

Does anyone know of any good software that possibly includes a ticketing system and asset management control? Im trying to find something that does both and possibly include system monitoring.

Ubersmith looks good but I was wondering if there were any other choices. Basically im looking for something that may have SLA (Service Level Agreement)

For instance I know of

PerlDesk (no asset control)
    Rt Tracker (No asset control)
    ConnectWise (A POS dont bother its not worth the 17k)
    Ubersmith

Quote Originally Posted by Bijaz Aeterna View Post
    Ubersmith looks good but I was wondering if there were any other choices. Basically im looking for something that may have SLA (Service Level Agreement)
    What do you mean by a service level agreement for a piece of software?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

We have contracts with response times for our customers which is kinda why we need sla incorporated into the software.

For instance:

If a certain customer opens a emergency ticket we have a certain amount of time to actually resolve/handle the problem otherwise it gets escalated up.

It confuses me too so im not really that pressed to get it. More so just looking for a open source ticketing system that works.

I believe kayako has this (it did when I last used it). Their site is http://www.kayako.com/.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services