cPanel Setup / Configurate

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong category to post in! I got recomendend by a friend to look on these forums for my needs!

I have lately got a new dedicated server with cPanel 11 and Fantastico! What i am looking for is someone to install Fantastico for me!

On top of that i am looking for someone to upgrade the server and install php5, mysql5, gd library, zend, ioncube and configurate the server so its "perfect" and ready to be used!

I want the server configurated with the same features as a shared hosting company server! I want to put on some limitations like only 21% of cpu usages for no longer then 90 seconds and MySQL quires and so on!

I hope that someone is able to help me with this asap trough msn or any other kind of contact method!

Prices is an important factor ofcours, i am not rich and dont think i will be either So i hope someone is capeable of helping me for a reasonable price!

Thank You,
    Freddy

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected] or MSN: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi,

I can help you with this.. Please PM me your contact info.
    I cant PM you since you dont have enough posts.
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge

There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels!

Hello Freddy,

I can do this for you and your box will be ready soon. Just provide your ID.
    Thanks.
    Back after a long time!

Honestly, installing Fantastico is easy.. Send me a message and I'll tell you how to do it without charging you anything just to help you out :]

Everything else we can help out with for a fee

Hi Freddy,

Feel free to PM me if you're still looking for somebody.

Cheers
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bilco105

I'd be happy to help get your server setup for you. Check out www.serverprogress.com and the Server Setup plan, it is exactly what you're looking for.
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

Still Searching?

If its not done we can do this for you.