php script mailing issues

hi guys

i am having a few troubles with my cpanel vps in terms of emails generated by php scripts not reaching their destination

i have attached the logs for such a message and was hoping somebody around here might have some insight... some googling found it to be common but no definite solution

ps. the ### are just where ive blocked out some private information

2008-01-08 23:32:13 cwd=/home/audioup/public_html 3 args: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

2008-01-08 23:32:13 1JCEYv-0002W6-Dv <= [email protected]###y.mynetway.net.au U=nobody P=local S=1672 T="Audio File Successfully Submitted (V999)"

2008-01-08 23:32:13 cwd=/var/spool/exim 3 args: /usr/sbin/exim -Mc 1JCEYv-0002W6-Dv

2008-01-08 23:32:13 1JCEYv-0002W6-Dv ** [email protected] R=checkspam2: Gid 99 is not permitted to relay mail, or has directly called /usr/sbin/exim instead of /usr/sbin/sendmail.

Check in WHM under Tweak Settings(under Email) if the box for "Prevent the user "nobody" from sending out mail to remote addresses " is checked, if it is uncheck that box and click save at the bottom of the page.

GID 99 is for apache(username=nobody) .
    https://www.vpnin.net - Reliable and secure vpn services

this was the first thing i had checked... it is unticked which indicates a problem elsewhere

localdomains

check and make sure that you have the domain name listed in the file "/etc/localdomains " to allow relaying of mails.
    Mathew Augustine
    Systems Engineer
    "Drink nothing without seeing it; sign nothing without reading it."