* HostPenguin - Needs a new custom website...

Hello,

Well, i'm currently looking for a new website for HostPenguin as I can't seem to find that perfect one yet. If anyone is familiar with HostPenguin you'll probably notice a new website every month. I am looking for a two page website (main page and subpage (hosting)) and would also like my HostPenguin logo to be modified. I want to keep the penguin but would like for the text to be fixed to give it a more professional look to match the site. I do have a budget for this project which starts at $50.00.

What only $50.00?
    Yes, that is correct because I could easily create my own website but I currently do not have the time. The website isn't my number one priority at the moment. The other thing is If I like your work you can expect business from me and my clients. I like to reward designers for their hardwork. I think Corey from Devguys.com can vouch for me. I love Devguys work but I want a different designer on this next project.

How do you want it coded?
    I wanted it coded in Xhtml + CSS

What do I want?
    I want something simple and clean with a nice kick to it. I would love if it could be integrate into a cms script such as wordpress but is not a must. If you can do this with the design you'll deff. receive brownie points. I do not want a corny website that I can buy at templatemonster but a custom design.

When do you want this website completed?
    I would like the website to be finished in 1 week (7 days) and an update every day.

How will you pay me?
    I will only pay by paypal and will not pay upfront. If you think i'm going to run off with your design then watermark it or just do a search on this forum to see if i'm trustworthy. I can promise you $50.00 is not that much for me.

How can I contact you?
    You can contact me by email or chat with me on aim at (supportpenguin) but be sure to state why your contacting as aim is specifically for sales chat. I also do not man the chat 24/7 but some of my other staff manages aim. Do NOT send me a private message as my mailbox will get full because you couldn't read this post.

If you have any other questions please be sure to contact me.

We can vouch for Matt. He is a great guy to work with. He does refer clients to us, and we try hard to return the favor.

We love you too Matt, and hope you get exactly what your looking for this go around. If there is anything Jerett or myself can do to assist you, please let us know.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Host Penguin!

I think we all know that great design takes time! Time and talent is valuable and should not be considered something cheap. But I do value the idea of designing a new look for you and boosting our portfolio of active sites. I am confident that we could develop a lasting look and feel for you that would honor your idea... please review the web portfolio found on our site listed in the signature. You'll find that we have a good selection of sites we have designed concepts for and have built.

Thanks and God Bless <><

Hi, I am interested in this project. Please let me know if yuo would like to see any samples . I have also added you to MSN.
    Last edited by elliptical; 01-09-2008 at 05:26 PM.

To all the people who can't read I only want to be contacted by the specified methods that i've listed above.

Sorry about that again. I have sent you an email. Thanks.