Hosting Site for Sale

Hi:

Our hosting site is for sale as we are no longer going to offer hosting commercially and only to current clients that design sites with us. So our whole hosting site is for sale. The following is available:

1. Hosting site (aullo.com)
    2. About 10 clients of which 4 have 1 year free, and they will be up for renewal in April/May timeframe.
    3. The whole site is built on a backend CMS, so you can change content/text in the admin panel.
    4. The site is integrated with modernbill, but it is a leased license, so in order to keep it going you would have to keep the lease going.
    5. Shareasale.com affiliate management with over 600 affiliates.
    6. 8 banners already designed in the affiliate section.
    7. All of the plan specifics to sell managed hosting (through a reseller program with groupspark.com) although there are no currents on that.

Please send your quotes, as we would like to sell the whole operation by the 15th of January.

Please send questions to sales @ aullo . com
    Full-Featured Reseller Accounts and Shared Hosting!
    ServerPlex Networks
    Service. Stability. Support.
    www.serverplex.com

I have posted for a microhost to buy. This seems like it. Seems very microsoft based is that true?

With 600 affiliates and ony 10 clienst what are they doing?

U an PMme if you like.
    We turn your problems in CASH. www.BuyerOfLastResort.com

4. How many clients does it have and how much does it make monthly pm me i might be interested