Proxy Network - 13 Domains - over 900 uv's in Two Days !

I am selling my proxy network which is only two days old. After heavily promoting the sites, the traffic has grown massively.

The domains are as follows:

BecomeHidden.com
    FilterLinks.Info
    FilterSneak.Info
    FilterTweak.Info
    HiddenFree.Info
    HoboFilter.Info
    iSneaky.Info
    iSurfing.Info
    Smilysurf.Info
    SneakHidden.Info
    Sneakier.info
    TurtleSurfing.Info
    ZebraSearch.Info

All domains point to the same site which is becomehidden.com. I have attached details of traffic from Awstats which can be sent via PM.

As I type this, my amount os Unique visitors in two days is at 782 and the amount of bandwidth used is 6.23gb.

I have advertised on social bookmarking site, google/yahoo groups, proxy newsletters, featured listing on topsites and at over 6000+ myspace friends.

I put Adsense on the account yesterday and already have received over $2. Also, the proxified pages had Adbrite and earnings are in the region of $3 to date. Remember, this site has only been open for Two Days !!!

This site has huge potential and would be a great investment for anyone looking to get into the proxy market.

Traffic Details:

Social Bookmarks, Google/Yahoo Groups, Myspace Friends, Proxy Toplists, Newsletters

This is also on auction at SitePoint and DigitalPoint. Offers invited by way of email or PM.

Thanks

Check your PM
    We turn your problems in CASH. www.BuyerOfLastResort.com

Please provide link's to the other sites that this auction is being listed on. Thanks
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

*corrects statement* For future reference Good job with the sale
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

am selling my proxy network which is only two days old. After heavily promoting the sites, the traffic has grown massively.>>can i ask where did u promote u site?