Excellent quality unique hosting template for sale - .psd/icons/valid html/valid css

Hi all,

I couldn't sleep well last night (because I collect my new car tomorrow!) and decided I'd put a design together and add it for sale. As you can see the design is not only very professional looking, but also warrants a clean and easy to use interface with plenty of room for extended content. The design is entirely unique apart from the icons which are free of copyright and free to use.

View the design screenshot here (un-coded, background will be seemless at bottom in coded version).

What's included:

- A folder organised and layered .psd source file
    - W3C Valid HTML & CSS coded template with sliced images
    - Original free of copyright icon files used
    - All fonts used in the design
    - Rights to sell, redistribute and/or modify the design

What will it cost?

Well you wouldn't be getting a bargain if you didn't decide the price yourself, I'll be taking bids as per normal although a significant BIN offer may seal the deal early. I'll notify the winner by PM tonight and request the closure of this thread thereafter.

Thanks for looking everyone, I appreciate you took the time
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Hi guys,

I've had a lot of interest so far by PM which is great, I'd like to just clarify a few questions that have been asked also.

Will the highest bid win the design?

Not neccesarily. If for example Bidder 1 was to offer $1 but intended to use the design and Bidder 2 was to offer $2 but said they intend to resell the design, preference may well go to Bidder 1 as I would prefer the design was used as opposed to sold on again.

Are sub-pages available? (ie: plans, contact, etc)

Sub-pages can be added at an additional charge of $20 per page and will be added under the same layout as the design shows but of course with your own content and formatting.

Is an coded example available?

No, a coded example will be available on Thursday at 20:00 (GMT) so you can verify valid HTML and CSS with W3C.

I hope this info helps, any other questions please feel free to PM me. This thread will close tomorrow morning and the design will be awarded to the company I feel will use it best

Thanks again everyone.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Amazing design, honestly.

The only thing is, the top of the page seems to contradict the rest of the design, and so does the background. I would suggest changing the logo a bit, and removing the gradient from the background along with the reflecting phone number.

Other than that, very nice design.

Hi Paul,

A colleague of mine said the same thing earlier and I think I've just clicked on too. I'll post an update later and I believe you may find it'll look a little different

Thanks for the feedback btw.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Hi guys,

The winning bidder of this design has had to pull out, therefore without delaying the sale any further I am now opening the sale as a layered and foldered .psd (including source files) and it will go for the first bid of $40.

Please note, the design will no longer be in coded format however it will carry all permissions for copy/distribute/resell. I will personally not sell this design again after it has been sold to you.

Congrats to the winner in advance and thank you everyone for your responses by PM first time round
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio