Signed-up For Liquid Web VPS Hosting

I signed up for a Liquid Web VPS Hosting plan today and received a phone call to verify my account within 10 minutes...so already I'm optimistic the support will be very good. If things go sour, I'll be sure and report it here. I'll post a proper review of Liquid Web after I've spent at least a couple of months with them. For now, I'm happy.

I have a VPS with Liquidweb for 3 years now (in the old datacenter): The VPS is very stable and support is great! Thank you!

Please post your review later.

I recommend servint for vps
    with sevint you may pay more but you get what you pay for
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!

Quote Originally Posted by E.Emile View Post
    With Liquidweb you also get what you pay for :-)

I also had a VPS with Servint: Their support was great, but my VPS was a bit slow which had been confirmed by some of my clients.

Anyway, you can't go wrong with either Liquidweb or Servint. Both are great companies - and they also do own their datacenter(s) which is a great plus for me.

Yes, I have heard very good stories about LiquidWeb support.

They have very good reviews here, their price are also in the affordable range.
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

Quote Originally Posted by E.Emile View Post
    Too late for me I guess, but so far I'm happy with what I'm paying for

Yes, I agree that Liquid Web has great support, it's like talking in instant messenger when I contact them by email
    My English is poor. Please tell me when I make a mistake so that I can improve.

liquidweb

i must say, the support at liquidweb does seem to be all it is cracked up to be.

i am a very happy camper thus far. i've had to call in about 3 times with support issues (mostly set-up questions etc..) and they've always been friendly, competent, and quick to answer the phone.

my previous host, whom i won't mention, gave me only mediocre support and frequently leaves me on hold for long periods of time should i need to call for support.

for some people, cost is their #1 priority. for me, it is a combo of reliability, security, and support...all of which liquidweb seems to provide at a reasonable price.