Exclamation [For Hire] Sales / Support Rep and Live Chat

Hello WHT,

I can relate and help customers with all questions and queries. I have experience with oshq.com and pc-core.net with live-chat. I have experience with Shared, Reseller, VPS/Dedicated and many scripts. My punctuation and grammar is excellent, as I am a natural born citizen within the United States, I am also fluent in Polish. I can install 3rd party software, and install modifications/hacks/addons for forums and Content Management Systems. I have 5 months experience and ideally this position is part time. I can answer all Level I and some Level II support tickets. Some of my smaller tasks included setting up a dedicated server, and installing 3 Counter Strike servers, along with stats and automatic restart script. My experience also falls into cPanel/WHM/Plesk/DirectAdmin and more.

I accept paypal and my pay would be $1 - $1.50 per hour of dedicated service. Prices may be negotiable.

Furthermore, to the person(s) that hire me, I would need them to give me all the vital information about the company, its plans, specifications and answers to the common questions. I am very interested in working in a partnership or team, I am ready. Feel free to contact me.

AIM: dburtan
    MSN: [email protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Dan
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Hi,

I have added you to msn and want to discuss further.

I am online now.
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

I also added you to msn.But cant see you online.

$1.50... India charges more than that...