Reselling - Advice?

Can anyone recommend a company which provides high-quality service options for resellers? I am thinking about getting into reselling mainly to gain more experience with hosting management. I have alimited budget but would like to find a good option to move with. I have no real preference BUT would appreciate advice from someone else on the board who may have had the same background/experience.

m.

Hi,

Just some advice.. you might have better luck in the Reseller Forum.

Good luck in your search,
    X.

Moved to the correct forum...
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Re: Reselling - Advice?

Originally posted by md3v
    Can anyone recommend a company which provides high-quality service options for resellers? I am thinking about getting into reselling mainly to gain more experience with hosting management. I have alimited budget but would like to find a good option to move with. I have no real preference BUT would appreciate advice from someone else on the board who may have had the same background/experience.

m.
    I would say to just hang about here, read, post and learn for a few months. You'll find that you start picking up bits and pieces here and there. Maybe in 6mths, you open your business a little more prepared than just rushing into it now?
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Lightbulb New Host

I would recommend that you go with a host that offers cPanel/WHM. These are the control panels you and your clients would use. I think this is the best option for new Web Hosts. I would also advise you to do a search here on WHT and Google for any host you consider.

I would reccomend SplashHost.com

I have heard many great comments about them, and their Owner posts on WHT
    It's all about the Coupons and the Coupon Codes

You can learn a lot here.

If you're looking for reliability and speed fast servers seems to be a good host. You can get a package from them directly or indirectly from connectyourweb.net, or the other companies that have hosting services with fastservers.

I have a site package with connectyourweb and it's been sable and reliable, the speed has been good for me.