Free Windows control panel?

Well I just set up a little windows dedi, and I'm looking for a control panel to manage my sites, and possibly to give a few other people access so they can host some stuff as well. The problem is that I don't really want to set everything up manually per user, and I want to be able to give them access to some things, without giving them access to the whole server
    I'm looking for a nice, simple, free windows control panel that will allow me to set up a few sites with no problem, nothing too complicated about that .
    I've been looking at DotNetPanel, and the demo version looks pretty nice, is there anything else that is as good or better? I don't want to install something that's going to turn out horrible later, and then not uninstall right

I guess we can't edit posts, but I forgot to add that the server is an Intel Celeron 2.6GHz w/ 512mb of ram, so the panel would have to be pretty lite.

I would indeed suggest DotNetPanel. We use it as well for our hosting business and are very satisfied with it.

I believe you can host up to 10 websites with it.

I think Helm has also a similar free version.