iam mohamed and sorry 4 my bad langu

i just wanna to thanks all scalahosting.com team

really they helping me all time

what can i say they have strong server , excellent support

if u want to choose >> choose them and rest ur head

thank u scala
    thank u M.R Vince

Not the best of reviews..

What domain do you have hosted with them? How long have you been with them?

I also find it odd that out of nowhere, all I am seeing is reviews about this company from people who have just registered. And not even decent reviews, just small one-liners that actually don't say anything about the company at all. I find it suspicious, I could be wrong, but I'm sticking to my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    Not the best of reviews..
    What domain do you have hosted with them? How long have you been with them?
    I also find it odd that out of nowhere, all I am seeing is reviews about this company from people who have just registered. And not even decent reviews, just small one-liners that actually don't say anything about the company at all. I find it suspicious, I could be wrong, but I'm sticking to my opinion.
    himasr.com

and 12 client at the res

3 month

100% uptime untill now

best support

they are not my friend and i dont know them iam from qatar
    and i writed this topic only to thank him not 4 adv

I just wondering why newbie user recommend scalahosting

this is anewbie coz i 4 get my old one

Quote Originally Posted by meto2010 View Post
    this is anewbie coz i 4 get my old one
    Ah I see, you had another WebHostingTalk username that you forgot the details of?

for Scalahosting. Why do you find it suspicious? i have only used them for 2 months now and yes they are a new company and mabey you right we must be suspicious as they seems to be only good reports on them. They must be doing something WRONG to get the GOOD report

Wonder what................................................ no can't find it

My one-liner review for Scalahosting

Fast server + excellent support

Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    for Scalahosting. Why do you find it suspicious? i have only used them for 2 months now and yes they are a new company and mabey you right we must be suspicious as they seems to be only good reports on them. They must be doing something WRONG to get the GOOD report

Wonder what................................................ no can't find it

My one-liner review for Scalahosting

Fast server + excellent support
    I find it suspicious because in one single day, people start raving about this host which I didn't even know were new. Now that you mention they are new, it reaffirms my suspicions.

Nobody said anything about them doing anything wrong?

I will keep my opinion, and I will remain suspicious about how a new host, in one single day begins getting random positive reviews from people with hardly any posts make one-liner reviews, which doesn't actually show any real experience except from "support is good and fast", "they are the best". You give no reason or explanation or show any real experience of how they are "the best" or how the support is "good and fast".

Such generic comments don't say anything about the reliability of the company at all except bring up suspicions such as mine regarding the authenticity of the reviews..

I think the reviews are fake. There I said it

I think the reviews are fake. There I said it
    So what you are saying is that i am lying about there support and service?

And i am a fake ...............

Hi IH-Rameen,

Do you sell hosting? and if you do what is your company name?

Hi IH-Rameen,

Do you sell hosting? and if you do what is your company name?
    Of course I do. But I do not think it is appropriate to mention it on this thread..Nor am I sure what it has to do with anything.

Search around WHT - you'll find it

Of course I do. But I do not think it is appropriate to mention it on this thread..Nor am I sure what it has to do with anything.

Search around WHT - you'll find it
    Ok so i see what is happening here;

You are innohosting and what you do is as i have noticed run around the forum and seems to run down other hosts (new hosting companies) accusing people that they are fake and that they are lying and then you leave your sig of so that people cannot see who you you.

Wondering who the scam is here.

Now as i am a client of Scala Hosting and i am not a fake and do not lie i want a apology from you and i also noticed Scala Hosting advertise on this forum and i feel your type of behavior towards clients of WHT is out of line

You are innohosting and what you do is as i have noticed run around the forum and seems to run down other hosts (new hosting companies) accusing people that they are fake and that they are lying and then you leave your sig of so that people cannot see who you you.

Wondering who the scam is here.

Now as i am a client of Scala Hosting and i am not a fake and do not lie i want a apology from you and i also noticed Scala Hosting advertise on this forum and i feel your type of behavior towards clients of WHT is out of line
    Loooooool..

No mate, actually.. I provide a real contribution to these forums and provide my opinion where I feel like providing my opinion. I'm not sure if you realised, but this is a forum - you are supposed to discuss? Furthermore it's a webhosting forum, you are supposed to discuss webhosts? If you're not happy with my opinion, that isn't my problem.

As for not posting my signature, it's called being courteous. This thread is about another host, I am not including my signature as a sign of courtesy. I am leaving the spot light on this host rather than sig dropping/spamming and letting everyone know about the company I represent..

Clearly you don't

i want a apology from you
    Heh - for what? Expressing my views? - No thanks.

But thanks for mentioning my company name!

To think i was considering signing with you

Enjoy your own grave

They say posts on WHT travel fast in Goooooogle

johannes, I don't see where Rameen gave you any attitude. He just expressed his opinion about the ongoing reviews that's been lurking around from "new" members.

You're blowing things out of proportion here so calm down

To think i was considering signing with you

Enjoy your own grave

They say posts on WHT travel fast in Goooooogle
    hehe, it's OK - no worries..
    Last edited by rv_irl; 01-08-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan View Post
    johannes, I don't see where Rameen gave you any attitude. He just expressed his opinion about the ongoing reviews that's been lurking around from "new" members.

You're blowing things out of proportion here so calm down
    Well it makes me mad when people go around accusing people for no reason. He always seems to chip in everywhere and i personally don't thing think claiming i am fake a "opinion"

Ok i am calm now but for sure will not signup with innohosting.com as i do not need a company that go around calling people fake.

Like i said Gooooooogle goes around WHT all the time.

This is unrelated but can you explain the google goes around wht part?

When he said the review is fake, I don't think it was addressed to you but the op of this thread.

Well it makes me mad when people go around accusing people for no reason. He always seems to chip in everywhere and i personally don't thing think claiming i am fake a "opinion"

Ok i am calm now but for sure will not signup with innohosting.com as i do not need a company that go around calling people fake.

Like i said Gooooooogle goes around WHT all the time.
    I didn't attack you personally, I am passing my opinion on what was posted..

Sign up with us? I don't want/need you to sign up with us. If my reputation is going to be questioned the same way the reviews of scala hosting reviews are, then why on earth would we want you as a client?

Yes, Google indexes a lot of sites?

Their services maybe good. But I don't trust them. Because they are new and I think are not a real company. I could not found their company information(office address, tel/fax etc.). If you have a lot of clients and looking for a reliable reseller hosting when they cannot be a good choice.
    Last edited by domaincart; 01-08-2008 at 12:02 PM.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

I didn't attack you personally, I am passing my opinion on what was posted..

Sign up with us? I don't want/need you to sign up with us. If my reputation is going to be questioned the same way the reviews of scala hosting reviews are, then why on earth would we want you as a client?

Yes, Google indexes a lot of sites?
    There seems to be one person questioning the reviews all the time on Scala and that seems to be you.

You want me as a client because i pay in $ and that is what you need so dont talk nonsense. i have 4 reseller accounts so i am called a buyer and in my books innohosting.com is a no no as the owner here have a attitude problem.

i mentioned to your earlier and ask you if you are calling me a lying and fake and you ignored the post.

Well am i a lying and am i a fake?

Well next time every time somebody give a + post on innohosting.com would you want me to be a little tail that follow you around bringing in a negative side and i will call it my opinion?

Listen i just feel it is wrong for you to make these negative comments when you haven't used Scalahosting and i would react the same if you would say the same about the other companies i am with.

You are not contributing to the forum but just hijacking a topic for you personal gain

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Their services maybe good. But I don't trust them. Because they are new and not a company. I could not found their company imformation(office address, tel/fax etc.). If you have a lot of clients and looking for a reliable reseller hosting when they cannot be a good choice.
    Sure i understand what you are saying, but before i signed up with them i ask them ? on how long they have been around and they never hid anything from me. Also i am not the only one that is saying good things about them so i feel that counts for something and from the time i signed up with them when you want something done the support is tops and for me that is something that i am not use to as most of the other resellers i used i followed there so called good reports and they all let me down.

i do believe when somebody has done good then they must get what is due to them.

Hmmmm maybey i will sign up with innohosting.com and check them out ......
    i will signup using my wifes name so he wont know it is me and then i will give him a good review here on WHT

Ooh my i just checked his site and noticed they are from the UK

i dont trust the British ..........................

and hey now i understand innohostings.com attitude, he is from the UK

Ooh my i just checked his site and noticed they are from the UK

i dont trust the British ..........................

and hey now i understand innohostings.com attitude, he is from the UK
    Heh, finally, your personality shines through. You don't like the British, and you base your decisions on nationality.

I never said i don't like the British. i like the British. i said i don't trust them. Ek is n boer

i test scalahosting support today and i must say their live help support is excellent but im not their customer yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast