Need web hosting FAQ/tutorials compiled

Hello,

I am simply too busy to compile something together. I'm in need of a (probably searchable -- but I can do that later) FAQ database and tutorial area for a web hosting provider. This will revolve around Linux Cpanel/WHM based hosting services that cover different topics, from shared and reseller, VPS and semi-dedicated and dedicated server hosting. This will just complete a design. If you are planning to copy some other web host's FAQ or tutorials that they paid for, they created or put their hard work into, then save both of us time and don't bother contacting me. I'm only looking for either all original content, or something that's standard and not owned by someone else. From there, as time is available, myself and my staff will add to or modify the content. This could save us a lot of time, so let me know if you have something, any sample/demo and prices. Thank you.

Please let me be more specific about this request. I am not looking just for an FAQ software that myself or my staff would populate. I could buy, find a free one or create one (if I had the time to create one), so while it's something I'd be interested in, it's more of the content. You can use the email or PM feature here to contact me. Thanks.

I've found a place where I'll get the flash tutorials. In the meantine, myself and my team will be creating FAQ's and the knowledgebase, so this request is no longer valid. Please do not email or contact me about any further offers. Thanks everyone.