Are you looking for a reputable and Stable solution for your clients? PC Smart Hosting may just be the solution.

Founded by dedicated I.T. enthusiasts we provide a range of highly affordable and stable hosting solutions, backed by quality support and uptime.

We offer support via Tickets, Email, Live support via MSN Messenger and the website, and Skype support when available.

Where are our servers?

All of our hosting services are European based, out of the Lightup Network Solutions datacenter in Germany. Our servers are situated on a fully redundant, multi-homed BGP4 network, with transit taken from carriers including Level 3, GasLINE, Fibernet, Tiscali and others.

All our servers are non-oversold and are lightly loaded resulting in superb loading times. You will be hosted on "Aero" a server with a Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU, 1.5GB RAM and SATA Raid 1.

Highlights
  • CPanel 11 Control Panel /w Fantastico Deluxe AutoInstaller.
  • WHM Web Host Manager (Resellers Only)
  • PHP4, PHP5, Curl, Perl, CGI, SSI.
  • Zend Optimizer, Ioncube, GD2.
  • Free Technical Support
  • 99.5% Service Uptime Guarantee
  • 10 Day Money Back Guarantee

See our website for full package details: http://www.pcsmarthosting.com

~ Reseller Packages ~

Basic
1GB Disk Space
10GB Monthly Bandwidth

2.99 Per Month / 29.99 Per Year [Order]

Standard
5GB Disk Space
50GB Monthly Bandwidth

6.99 Per Month / 69.99 Year [Order]

Professional
10GB Disk Space
100GB Monthly Bandwidth

11.99 Per Month / 119.90 Year [Order]

Addons & Extras

Please raise a ticket once you have ordered a package and we will upgrade the account for you.

Dedicated IP: 1/month Per IP
Disk Space: 1/month Per GB
Monthly Transfer: 1/Month Per 5GB
SSH Access: Available free on request
Daily Offsite Backups: Dependant on no of accounts

* By default we do not backup client data, since we use redundant Raid disk configurations to prevent against hard disk failure. For a very low additional fee, your selected accounts will be automatically backed up on a daily basis to a server offsite, for that little bit of extra piece of mind. Clients who use this service also get priority on restore should we have any hardware issues.

Contact Us

Any questions? Feel free to send an email to: sales{at}pcsmarthosting.com

FAQ
----

Q. Will your prices stay the same?
A. Yes the prices of all our packages are Frozen, we will never increase the price you pay, however the prices on our site are subject to changes.

Q. Can I move my cPanel accounts from my existing provider to your servers?
A. Yes, we will even help you do this. We will transfer upto 10 accounts free of charge.

Q. What happens if I outgrow my reseller?
A. Our staff will work with you to find the best solution for your site, whether you need to simply upgrade your existing account or go onto a dedicated hosting solution i.e. VPS or Dedicated Server.

Q. Do you offer price match? Site X does 1TB Bandwidth for $4/Month
A. Many hosting providers are operating with extreme overselling, in otherwords selling far more resources than they physically have on the server. This leads to degraded server performance and reliability. We do not oversell. We offer practical priced hosting on fast, lightly loaded servers.

Q. What software versions do we use?
A. We always keep our servers upto date and maintained, therefore more often and not we are using the latest Stable software versions. We currently run PHP 4.4.7, PHP 5.2.4, Perl 5.8.8 and the latest cPanel Current Build, based on CentOS 4.6 (Final).
Q. What is support availability?
A. During general working hours, 9AM - 5PM and in the evenings, you will usually recieve a prompt response to your tickets by a member of staff e.g. an hour or less. We do not operate a 24x7x356 manned helpdesk, however Critical issues e.g. Server down get our full attention within minutes, regardless of the time of day. Although support is not 24x7, you can expect a prompt response unlike some larger companies.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please let us know.

Chris