Any way to make HyperVM look nice

Does anyone know how if its possible to skin/template HyperVM. IMO, it's pretty ugly and user-unfriendly atm, and I'd like to put my xHTML/CSS skills to work

Thanks!
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!

There is a feature request in their forums for 3.0. http://forum.lxlabs.com/ Have you asked in their forums?

Part of the reason we did not opt for HyperVM was the unprofessional look of the skin, not to mention random bugs.
    Tersum - High Availability VPS Solutions
    http://www.tersum.com
    (877) 883-7786

Quote Originally Posted by tersum View Post
    There is a feature request in their forums for 3.0. http://forum.lxlabs.com/ Have you asked in their forums?

Part of the reason we did not opt for HyperVM was the unprofessional look of the skin, not to mention random bugs.
    I think saying random bugs just doesn't cut the cake, it has more then a few "Random" ones.
    VT BankCard
    Payment Processing Solutions and Merchant Services
    Specializing in WebHosting and High Risk Merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMan View Post
    I think saying random bugs just doesn't cut the cake, it has more then a few "Random" ones.
    But for the price, its a fantastic bit of software. They will eventually get out all the bugs.

It is a great piece of software and I actually found it not to bad looking personally.

HyperVM is wonderful, but I'm not a fan of the design (hence the need to skin it). Hopefully version 3.0 will have a feature.
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!

The design is a mess indeed! Navigating your way to a vps is a real pain. I don't think there are any 3rd party designs out on the web. Guess you'll have to edit the files yourself.
    SwedenDedicated Unmanaged & managed solutions.
    Dedicated Servers, VPS and colocation in Stockholm, Malmö and Oslo
    1000Mbit Unmetered servers
    Follow us on twitter @swedendedicated

to me their design is best of all panels. I would call plesk/virtuozzo a mess.

I've asked about it in the past and the answer is no.

I actually didnt purchase it because of the look. I was told it can not be edited. I dont know if they have any plans on making it editable in the future, but i think if they are seriuos about being a solution in the vps market they have to change their interface at least on the end user side.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

The last I heard that they plan on allowing customization in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RH4U View Post
    I actually didnt purchase it because of the look. I was told it can not be edited. I dont know if they have any plans on making it editable in the future, but i think if they are seriuos about being a solution in the vps market they have to change their interface at least on the end user side.

Hi,

Most likely you are creating clients which is not necessary if you have only one vps. A vps is a full fledged login, and you can directly login as a vps. If you login as a vps, you have all the functions in a single page, and I don't think it can be further simplified.
    When you are creating a vps, there is a help at the top, which explains this.

Thanks.
    HyperVM, The most complete VPS management system in the industry, now with Windows Support
    http://lxlabs.com/software/hypervm/full-feature
    Lxadmin: HiB: runs on 15MB RAM; Enterprise: 100s of thousands of domains on 100s of Servers.
    http://lxlabs.com/software/lxadmin/

I like the functions and panel. I just dont like the look, the design needs major improvements to be more appealing. The panel itself could easily compete with many of the more commercial options if it only had a better design (by design i mean appealing and smooth to the eyes).

The website for the product could be better too.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by Woooo View Post
    to me their design is best of all panels. I would call plesk/virtuozzo a mess.
    This is a sad commentary on the look-and-feel of panels out there then - and not necessarily a commentary I disagree with. Many are quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMan View Post
    Which bugs did you encounter? Were these reported?
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com