Question Registrars accepting e-gold?

Anyone know any good reliable places that accept e-gold for registering names?
    thanks

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by chrismo View Post
    Anyone know any good reliable places that accept e-gold for registering names?
    thanks
    Try yourwebpoint.com egold and moneybookers accepted also i'm with this compagnie 2 years without any issue

regards,
    fico.

Quote Originally Posted by fico View Post
    Try yourwebpoint.com egold and moneybookers accepted also i'm with this compagnie 2 years without any issue

regards,
    fico.
    I did some research and i found out that they are a large scam network. i need something reliable and that has no negative records.
    thanks anyway

dont know about this

Quote Originally Posted by chrismo View Post
    I did some research and i found out that they are a large scam network. i need something reliable and that has no negative records.
    thanks anyway
    sorry, but i dont know about this, i have about 130 domain registered with this compagny. and never have probleme.

anyway good luck.

I am sorry, you are not going to find someone reliable like that. I just checked my list of possible gateways with LogixBoxes and i am sure there is a goo reason why Egold is not in that list.

e-gold's popularity as a payment method waned a little throughout 2007, but we still have a number of middle-eastern and far-eastern clients who like to use it for their domains and hosting.

I'm quite suprised the LB software doesnt have it listed as a gateway
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules