GoDaddy - Service Unavailable (Concurrent Connection Problem?)

Recently I've been getting "Service Unavailable" error when people try to access my site ill-it.com I called GoDaddy and they said it was because I had exceeded my maximum concurrent connections. They said I needed to upgrade to add more concurrent connections. Could it be something on my site causing the max concurrent connections? I have shoutbox on there. Also, whenever another page links to an image on my domain does that count as a concurrent connection? Please help, I'm not sure if I should switch hosting but I have to stop the Service Unavailable error as soon as possible. The site is ill-it.com

Yes it is possible. The webserver can be configured to limit the number of connections and it is the simultaneous access to your website that causes the consurrent connection problem. If they suggested an upgrade, its time to upgrade
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

Service Unavailable is an error from IIS - it means the application pool is stopped or in the process of restarting.

GoDaddy limits the application pool your site runs as and stops/restarts it when X is met.

Whats your hosting plan specifics? Perhaps its time to upgrade?

I currently have the Godaddy.com Deluxe Plan. It has 100 concurrent connections. They want me to upgrade to the premium and I get 150 concurrent connections. Theres alot of things in the Premium plan that I don't need so I was kind of hesitant about upgrading. I have banners that people put on their page, what if I use a external image hosting for the banners, would that cutback on my concurrent connections?

>>>I have banners that people put on their page, what if I use a external image hosting for the banners, would that cutback on my concurrent connections?

Yes it should.

However i would suggest asking godaddy sales whether its possible to go for a customized upgrade of just the connections.
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active