I'm looking for a good host for reselling host

Hello!

I'm looking for a good host where i can resell host accounts and have ability to resell reseller accounts.

What's your budget like? If you check the offers section here and on other message boards, you'll be sure to find a lot of options. Just be sure to send some pre-sales emails to the companies you're interested in to check their responses and response times before signing up. Good luck!
    Cpanel Hosting - Fast , Reliable, Stable, Secure - Since 1996
    CPanel/WHM • Fantastico • RVSkin • Dual Quad Core Servers • Raid 10 • 24x7 Toll-Free Phone Support

Ok, i search a lot for a good reseller... at the moment im looking for offers... just put the plan on reply and price and website.. remember it should have ability to sell resell accounts. thank you

People are not to make offers on this part of the forums. You'll need to scroll down to the "Advertising Forums" if you'd like people to be able to make you offers.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

We're not permitted to advertise our own services on this forum. Here's a link to some offers from resellers on this forum however:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

All of the offers at the link above are for reseller plans.
    Cpanel Hosting - Fast , Reliable, Stable, Secure - Since 1996
    CPanel/WHM • Fantastico • RVSkin • Dual Quad Core Servers • Raid 10 • 24x7 Toll-Free Phone Support

1Host thank i didn't know lol

There i can't ask for offers...

is it for linux or windows host?
    any host that has we-based panel, such as cpanel,plesk, or helm.should be able to provide that..
    just the differences in disk, bandwidth,plan,,extra features for that..
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

If you tell us what sort of budget you have and what features you are looking for, we can help point you in the right direction
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

hi

if your looking for "ability to resell reseller accounts" this is called "sub-reselling". I know the new HELM 4 control panel supports this, but not many HELM hosts would of upgraded to helm4 yet.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Ok i have a great offer in SunTex Hosting if you can beat that pm me thank you

I agree with 1host check the offers section. I have seen some good deals from some decent providers.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Quote Originally Posted by Reiden View Post
    Ok i have a great offer in SunTex Hosting if you can beat that pm me thank you
    What do you mean by that? Did SunText at here pmed you?
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    General Manager - John K.