Could this site be the next myspace ? I love the concept

Anyone know of scripts out there, along the lines of this?

http://hiphop.ie.myminicity.com/

Its basically a virtual city, and each click a person gets their city grows.
    I run an IT Support company in Ireland.
    and am involved in a leaflet distribution company

Nice.
    Just signed up:
    http://earth-explode.myminicity.com/
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Oh man, it's like multiplayer Sim City 2000. Unique site idea though.
    || Higher Intellect || Half a million documents and climbing.
    || CupidClick Dating || Just for Canadians.

There isn't any interaction at all, you just keep sending hits to the url, you can't even claim the url to be yours as there is no space to login, totally unlike Sim City 2000, seems to be a good way of converting others traffic for the site own use.

If I am the web site owner, I won't mind writing such a script, the more hits the more population, soldiers etc, but I will put a few adsense down there to earn from it . Maybe if there are programmers who are interested we can explore our own.

But maybe give the creator of the space some limited login rights to claim part of the revenue.....

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan View Post
    There isn't any interaction at all, you just keep sending hits to the url, you can't even claim the url to be yours as there is no space to login, totally unlike Sim City 2000, seems to be a good way of converting others traffic for the site own use.

If I am the web site owner, I won't mind writing such a script, the more hits the more population, soldiers etc, but I will put a few adsense down there to earn from it . Maybe if there are programmers who are interested we can explore our own.

But maybe give the creator of the space some limited login rights to claim part of the revenue.....
    Pay per hit would be a much more effective way to get something like this. But since this is a free method I could see how it works.
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/

http://volico.myminicity.com/ ... help my city grow guys!!!
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan View Post

ya just create a city..and totally don't know how to make this 'my' city
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

I feel like playing sim city 3000 again, the good old days. Hopefully my 22# widescreen will support it.
    SwedenDedicated Unmanaged & managed solutions.
    Dedicated Servers, VPS and colocation in Sweden - Stockholm.
    100Mbit Unmetered servers
    Follow us on twitter @swedendedicated

I see this floating around a bunch of mIRC channels I idle, it's very popular with gamers.

I agree that this site more like a game.
    Indeed, I don't like the site like myspace.