Intelliracks is seeking a Business Development Manager who is focused on building our core hosting business. Primary task will be to build on existing relationships, as well as cultivate new ones to increase revenue and expand our overall client and affiliate base.
* Identifying and building a pipeline of prospects
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Managing current relationships (including up-selling where appropriate)
* Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals
* Building affiliate program participants
* Experience in business development
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
* Extensive knowledge of web hosting and infrastructure
* Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
* Prior experience working in a startup technology company preferred
* Prior experience working with a managed hosting company preferred
* BA or BS degree or relevant experience
* Located in Florida, New York, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Silicon Valley, So. Cal, or Seattle.
This is initially a part-time, heavily commissioned opportunity that will grow into a full-time salaried+commissioned role for the right candidate.