Angry drivenhost/webhostregulator stay away

drivenhost/webhostregulator are basicly one company now and service is ok except when it comes too dedicated services honestly.

pro
    1. support is ok 30min responce time
    cons
    1. drivenhost doesnt display a tos
    2. drivenhost doesnt display a privacy policy
    webhostregulator has a tos and cancel policy which i am within for it

offical responce i got

Kristie Holly
    Client Posted: 01/03/2008 19:03
    the server i currently have with whr wont be used anymore in other words once the 9th comes around it wont be used and basicly canceling it ive ordered a new server else where
    Josh Dargie
    Staff Posted: 01/03/2008 19:33
    Hello Kristie,

For customer Service Reasons, why do you wish to cancel?
    Kristie Holly
    Client Posted: 01/03/2008 19:45
    ive ordered a new server else where which is meets my expanding requirements
    Josh Dargie
    Staff Posted: 01/03/2008 20:34
    Hello,

Please note you are not within the cancelling period of 7 days notice before cancelling.. Which does subject your account for the charges still.. However I am sure our new owner will allow this to be cancelled and I will procced to cancel unless otherwise instructed.
    the tos stats 7 days from frist bill date ie when you frist paid
    Dedicated Payment Policies:
    All pricing are guaranteed for the term of monthly payments. WHR reserves the right to change prices at any time, unless other terms have been agreed upon. Any account not brought current within 1 days of e-mail notice is subject to suspension. Any account not brought current within a week (3 days) of e-mail notice or exceeding this time frame in any way is subject to termination. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies WHR. To Cancel Service please either submit a support ticket through the billing system (http://clients.webhostregulator.com) or e-mail the Billing Department ([email protected]). In the ticket or e-mail provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, Domain Name, Username, Password and Reason For Cancelling. One of our representatives will then review your request and cancel your account. All payment is in U.S. currency. Cancellation must be done within seven (7) days of the invoice due date.
    as i stated that password and username will be handed over right on the 9th as too prevent uninterupted services while i migrated servers.

their last responce i got as notice was given this responce holds no value for the last part as im within tos
    Hello,

Please note DrivenHost has owned WebHostRegulator since December 2007, so you have been our client already for 1 month. As I stated this will stay in hold until I speak with my managers, who will decide how to proceed. Please note that in the case we do futher the fee, and it is not paid, it will be sent to Collections.
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!