Require professional design(er)!

I'm looking for a designer with a good reputation and a strong portfolio who can make me a high quality design. I am looking to pay in the $500-$1000 range. A few sites that stood out to me when thinking what I wanted in a design were hostrocket.com (of course) and hostpacket.net. I want the flash and fancy graphics and good logo at the top, nice mouseover effects on the buttons around the page (and preferably in flash). Each page should have a little customization perhaps, but I want to make it easy to add new pages that will fit in with the others. I want the graphics available in PSD format so I can edit buttons titles if I want to add new pages/sections to my site.

So, if I could get some recommendations and offers by:

- PM
    - email (gem@itricks.net)
    and we can discuss this further.

Hostrocket paid WELL OVER $1000 for their design, and although Im sure you can get a nice design for $1000, it probably won't be as nice as hostrocket. .

I do designs (flash and html), if you want to see some of my works, feel free to email me at justin@snyph.com . I can do a nice design for you within your budget, but just keep in mind, if you want something like hostrocket, you will need a huge budget increase
    coming soon

Originally posted by justinF
    Hostrocket paid WELL OVER $1000 for their design, and although Im sure you can get a nice design for $1000, it probably won't be as nice as hostrocket. .

I do designs (flash and html), if you want to see some of my works, feel free to email me at justin@snyph.com . I can do a nice design for you within your budget, but just keep in mind, if you want something like hostrocket, you will need a huge budget increase
    I know, I was just refering to the general style of hostrocket's layout. I think its been discussed that design was $45k, so I'm certainly not looking for that much complexity.

If you could send me some of your works via email to gem@itricks.net or give me a link to some sort of portfolio, that would be great.

Thanks!

45K for a website design...

If I was a talented to make a design like Hostrocket I certainly wouldn't charge that much... waaaayyyy too much for a design.

It's strange how you say it was $45k for host rocket, yet when you outsource website clients to pixel brick, they only charge $1,000.

i dont see why everyone likes host rocket so much.i don't think its all that great.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Pixelbrick also coded the whole backend of HostRocket to...just to justify the 45k a little more...but yeah, it still is very expensive.
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

You won't buy a bonfied proffesional for $500-1000(but you can find someone who is talented, i'm sure). If you want a 'professional', it will at least cost you $2000 plus.

Originally posted by Axel Teflon
    45K for a website design...

If I was a talented to make a design like Hostrocket I certainly wouldn't charge that much... waaaayyyy too much for a design.
    That's actually not that expensive of a design, especially for what that design entailed (backend and frontend). The Wall Street Journal recently paid $26 million for a redesign.

Design isn't just about what you see...
    Colin

Designer needed

Hi!

I sent you e-mail and PM of my full portfolio.

Thanks.

In hostrocket the design maybe not great but a hell of alot of custom coding went into that project. So I can see them paying 45,000 dollars for a project like that.
    Todd Goldberg
    www.4nmedia.com
    AIM: FourNmedia

...and back on topic, eh?
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

We have a large portfolio and can glady help you out in anyway possible. You're more then welcome to contact me if you're intersetered in seeing our portfolio. My E-mail is tim[at]paradise-designs.net and I will glady help you in anyways possible.

here is my portfolio: http://phision.com/html/portfolio.html ...contact me if you need me.
    Gone.

I think he can find someone. There are a lot of peeps who are still in school, creating designs for fun and are good in theire work. Those peeps will be very happy to create a cool design for about $500.
    I don't care if iam on a design for a few weeks, i'll stop when iam satisfied. And i think more peeps have that.
    I would take the job inmidiatelly if i would know flash better.

btw i don't like hostrockets site, hostpacket is mucth and mutch better imho.