Thread: Vaguhost Review

Vaguhost Review

We were very fortunate to find vaguhost.

now how many reviews start like that and i mean it!

the server we got from them is amazing, fast relyable and most importantly there support i cant even begin to compare and what really puts the icing on the cake is the personal touch and attention they give you. They really go the extra mile to ensure everything is working above par.

What sets them above other hosts is the personal attention and support you get from them, the great server, speeds and uptime is only a bonus in comparison. This move was a smart business decision on our part and we look forward to many years in business with them.

PS: there site is under construction, but i have personaly seen there new site, there not an "over night" company, give them a chance, youll be glad you took my advice.
    www.mjmwebtech.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting,24/7 support, 99.9% uptime

Well, i'm glad to see your satisfied with VaguHost and i'm also waiting to see their website. I have seen the non-finish copy of it and it looks pretty nice.

Thank you for your kind words Mike.

well theres far too many negitive host reviews and not enough "TRUTHFUL" positive reviews for the companys the deserve it.

I was really impressed with there over the top support, expecially jeff (they have 2 jeffs, but the jeff im refering to is the one i spek to on MSN constantly, unfortunetly i dont know his last name to post it) He personally seen every aspect from start to finish with my server. He/they deserve this post, and im sure other customers will see this and post theres here aswell

EDIT: post above me would be the jeff LOL

MJM,

You're one who shouldn't be referencing "truthful" or honesty in the same sentence. Stay away from my site or learn to stop posting fake reviews, thanks!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

wow you guys are amazing...

check for yourself.

furthermore several customers of mine have added me to http://hostjury.com/ and you remove them and claim them false? great host listing you run there, should i put some $$$ in it to get relisted?
    Last edited by MJMWeb; 01-04-2008 at 02:28 PM.

MJM,

All 3 of which came from the same Eastlink IP :/
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    MJM,

All 3 of which came from the same Eastlink IP :/
    I cant explain what i dont know
    All i can say is im with seaside high speed, eastlink is 45 mins away. (Perhaps there the same company?)

jk chase, david, jeanette, troy, james (i think thoes were the 5 who i asked to do a review for me) all live locally, my business is 90% local. not to mention 34 of them work for stream international in glace bay nova scotia and most likly did it from work when i msn'ed them and asked them for a review(would be an ip range not the same ip i would think) as for the 1st review that was a reseller of mine, and hes how i found out about your site 2 days ago...

I redirect my site to a folfer that has SMF installed /online it IS on my server i purchased from vaguhost

The 3 ads i choose to put on my site are WHT, webhostjury, and thewebbeach(local business)
    Last edited by MJMWeb; 01-04-2008 at 02:40 PM.

This was a review of mine to there company not a flame zone for your personal attacks.

nowhere did i say it was a dedicated, or VPS

bottom line:
    im a customer of theirs, and happy at that.
    i relocated to them off of reseller and master reseller accounts, which was a huge step for us. were NOT a huge company with dozzens of servers, however we are nolonger resellers either.
    i am in no way employed with jeff. I responded to an AD off WHT

Regardless of your opinions of there set up. your babling over dedicated VS VPS or your personal attacks on jeff. your wrong about my company and whom i choose to do business with is none of your concern. I do not lie over my business information, nor post fake reviews.

Please settle your personal issues with jeff elsewhere this was a review I posted without them knowing until i sent am email to them afterwords to tell them i did and was happy with what they provide me with.
    Last edited by MJMWeb; 01-04-2008 at 04:06 PM.