[Hiring] Helpdesk Personnel

Hey WHT'ers. I'm trying to take advantage of the referal program at my office (if I refer new employees I get a chunk of cash). We're looking for a few helpdesk technicians. It's a temporary position (Not "temporary", but your hired as a temp, and get paid hourly) doing phone support and whatnot. Medium sized pharmaceutical marketing company in Somerset NJ.

Highly recommended that you have prior telephone experience (working on a helpdesk or some kind of call center). A technical background is also required (certs a plus, but not necessary). A large portion of the software we support is custom, the rest is basic windows/laptop support (connecting to wireless, changing password, etc).

Decent pay for an entry level IT position (17-22$ / hr). If interested, inquire within (or post here) and I'll give out contact info.
    Matt Mills
    Ceteranet Network Systems - www.ceteranet.com
    [email protected]

Please provide us your contact info, we're interested.

I am interested, is it work form home?

It is not work from home.

The company is inVentiv Health in Somerset NJ. To apply go to http://tpna3.hiredesk.net/Welcome/?C...B_ID=&PROJ_ID= at the bottom you'll see "To view all jobs, click here" (click there). Click Job Categories at the top, and then Information Technology. This job is IT/HelpDesk. You can apply there as well. If you'd like you can send me a copy of your resume via PM / Email, and I'll make sure someone takes a look.

Oh, and if they ask for a what employee referred you, you can put my name (Matt Mills)! I'm trying to get our referrall bonuses here!
    Matt Mills
    Ceteranet Network Systems - www.ceteranet.com
    [email protected]

Hi, Which os you are looking for?? XP / vista??